Drasnighta

Article Predictions. Mostly General Discussion. But there's definately some Predictions scattered throughout.

I mean, its entirely possible that previews have been held off (especially for the Corellian Conflict) because they contain anything in regards to Season 3 of Rebels, or Rogue One...

Possible, but I don't know how much I'd bank on that.  I've already lost so much.

So, So much.

I mean, its entirely possible that previews have been held off (especially for the Corellian Conflict) because they contain anything in regards to Season 3 of Rebels, or Rogue One...

Possible, but I don't know how much I'd bank on that.  I've already lost so much.

So, So much.

No that is a strong possibility especially in regards to Rebels. We have an episode about an elite imperial fighter academy with Wedge coming up that could change or introduce the 181st. This season is introducing a boatload of EU material and new things so who knows what may or may not be in any of the expansions.

There is also no Rogue One Armada merchandise, which is a little surprising and maybe some of the characters will show up in Corellian Conflict. For all we know Jedha could be in the Corellian Sector.   

My mild amusement/annoyance is slowly being replaced with...more negative feelings.

In the year 2016, when selling a "subscription" type product like Armada, you expect a little more from the publisher. I mean, it's not like they owe me anything, but this complete lack of communication is not a good business model. Keeping your customers (your future customers no less) hooked on the drug you're pushing is the only way to go. And to keep them hooked, you want to keep their interest.

Now, we can't except an article spoiling new stuff every week, but I think we should be able to expect something on a regular basis. A tactics article. An interview with a top tier player or designer. A fun little scenario. A competition. And the occasional spoil of course.

That's my opinion. And for a while, we did get that. But then, suddenly, it was quiet as a tomb. Nothing since the start of August. Nada.

That's just not good for the players, and hence not good for the game line.

And don't get me started on the lack of a FAQ. That's just...sloppy.

Edited by Green Knight