Drasnighta

Article Predictions. Mostly General Discussion. But there's definately some Predictions scattered throughout.

Gonna need to add a new event survived. It's rough being an FFG customer. Not at all like what it was when I was a GW customer.

Too bad there are can only be 4 lines in a signature block.

At this rate, there will be a litany of survivals as long as the hypothetical armada-only playing mat

Edited by Eggzavier

I'm actually getting pretty close to just selling off the collection. and keeping an ISD for the display case.

You can do that, but spamming the forum with threads on the death of armada is considered a best practice in this case.

To his credit, I will point out that Armada IS dead.

so is it going to happen today?

I sense tomorrow...

I'm actually getting pretty close to just selling off the collection. and keeping an ISD for the display case.

You can do that, but spamming the forum with threads on the death of armada is considered a best practice in this case.

To his credit, I will point out that Armada IS dead.

Absolutely.  Only 1/5 of the XWing traffic on the forums and only 3x the Imperial Assault traffic.  FFG should definitely give up on it.  Right after Wave 30 or so.

This is directed at the people bemoaning the demise of Armada. 

Wow you people are impatient. We JUST had two new waves released. Yes it stinks that FFG isnt being more open about what's going on with these huge breaks but it's not because Armada is dead.

For god sake try being a fan of Lego Star Wars and suffer through the lengths of silence between any news on upcoming waves. They're worse then this believe me. Lego is tightlipped because they don't want competitors copying their designs. Yes there are occasional image leaks but we don't get high res pictures until the day of release.

Edited by Forresto

This is directed at the people bemoaning the demise of Armada. 

Wow you people are impatient. We JUST had two new waves released. Yes it stinks that FFG isnt being more open about what's going on with these huge breaks but it's not because Armada is dead.

For god sake try being a fan of Lego Star Wars and suffer through the lengths of silence between any news on upcoming waves. They're worse then this believe me. Lego is tightlipped because they don't want competitors copying their designs. Yes there are occasional image leaks but we don't get high res pictures until the day of release.

I think thats mostly, if not entirely, tongue in cheek references to posters crying the sky was falling between wave 2's release and the announcement of waves 3/4