Drasnighta

Article Predictions. Mostly General Discussion. But there's definately some Predictions scattered throughout.

Wow... both Destiny and Imperial Assault got new announcements today

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/7/18/across-the-galaxy-1/

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/7/18/return-to-jabbas-realm/

What the **** did we do to Fantasy Flight to make them HATE us so much, seriously? lol

Just now, Darth Sanguis said:

Wow... both Destiny and Imperial Assault got new announcements today

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/7/18/across-the-galaxy-1/

https://www.fantasyflightgames.com/en/news/2018/7/18/return-to-jabbas-realm/

What the **** did we do to Fantasy Flight to make them HATE us so much, seriously? lol

Eh.  Quality vs Quantity.

The IA one is an App update - totally different team to miniatures design.

Same with Destiny and the CCG development teams, since they are down to like 2 or 3 jobs now instead of a half dozen or so.

5 hours ago, ovinomanc3r said:

I was said news on 04/08/2018:ph34r:

it was also shared with a refusal to say anything else and a picture...

This picture:

eQ4gN-jKVcl4cCmamWCt9fRBKYf6FzsOP79V7gft

I am a believer, always have been, but I have to ask: Seriously? At time of GenCon? 

very hard to be excited.

Personally, I keep dont minding that there are no news (even if its not a good thing for the game, overall, imho), but despite the new Forum code, calls to help FFG sell product in order to get their attention this way, and all that, its undeniable locally that things slow down more and more. I dont think we lost people permanently, yet, but activity decreases, and at some point Armada will have to wow people again, as it managed so often before.

There is no panic here, far from it, but panic isnt a prerequisite for a beginning local decline. Having said that, Armada wont die permanently even with a much longer drought than we already had. 

How will those calling for a SSD handle it when / if it turns up an does not live up to the expectations of it.

Don't wish to hard for it. More expansions please.

1 minute ago, Radaeon said:

How will those calling for a SSD handle it when / if it turns up an does not live up to the expectations of it.

But this stands for EVERY expansion.

I don’t think we can ever claim universal happiness with a single release thus far.

3 minutes ago, Radaeon said:

dont get me wrong, all posts are fine, but posts like those „we dont need an SSD for Armada, its bad for the game“ trouble  me much more than any Armada is dead one.

My personal answer to you is, you can worry about one fewer person as it will live up to my expectation totally irrespective of how it can be integrated. regular play (not necessary for me), special play, kid play or just shelf.

8 minutes ago, Radaeon said:

Yeah, I expect to be underwhelmed the way that I was underwhelmed with epic in X-Wing. But maybe they've learned their lesson?

3 minutes ago, NebulonB said:

dont get me wrong, all posts are fine, but posts like those „we dont need an SSD for Armada, its bad for the game“ trouble  me much more than any Armada is dead one.

My personal answer to you is, you can worry about one fewer person as it will live up to my expectation totally irrespective of how it can be integrated. regular play (not necessary for me), special play, kid play or just shelf.

Pretty **** sure and SSD announcement would silence the AIDs theorists (can we start calling it that). I'm like you, I don't care how I'm supposed to play with it give it to me I just want it.