Drasnighta

Article Predictions. Mostly General Discussion. But there's definately some Predictions scattered throughout.

Another day wasted...

There's still time for the afternoon article.  I feel like I've seen articles drop between 11:30 and 12 PST.

This is occasionally correct.

Daht

Sorry, was drooling over the Rancor spoiler for IA.  I give FFG a pass for today, and with the weekend off, I shall bemoan some more on Monday,  then Tues I'm on vacation so will be barely online for a week.   The community may pass the idle time taking bets as to whether an Armada article will appear before I get back home. 

At this point there are either serious shipment/production issues or they are waiting to be closer to worlds to increase the ever growing hype train.

Has there been evidence of shipment problems from other lines? Are articles coming out for other lines that were announced around Wave V? Have other lines struggled to get on the boat?

At this point there are either serious shipment/production issues or they are waiting to be closer to worlds to increase the ever growing hype train.

Has there been evidence of shipment problems from other lines? Are articles coming out for other lines that were announced around Wave V? Have other lines struggled to get on the boat?

Star Wars: Destiny and Correllian Conflict / Wave 5 were "in production" on the same day, basically.

Destiny is getting all of the articles, relatively speaking.

Sorry, was watching the Gears of War 4 trailer.

...for like 6 hours.

I woke up very positive and decided that if FFG ever has released articles on a Monday, it will happen today.  The Armada preview will happen today.

If they do not reveal articles on Mondays then I think it will be Tuesday.  

if not, Wednesday. Definitely Wednesday. At the very latest.

King of Swamp Castle: When I first came here, this was all swamp. Everyone said I was daft to build a castle on a swamp, but I built in all the same, just to show them. It sank into the swamp. So I built a second one. That sank into the swamp. So I built a third. That burned down, fell over, then sank into the swamp. But the fourth one stayed up. And that's what you're going to get, Lad, the strongest castle in all of England.

This is how I feel about us waiting for the article and thinking today is the day

My usual dealer/ stockist emailed me today advertising preorders for wave 5 and CC. 

Taking this as a definite sign of something relating to something wave 5 article-ie, cancelling my whole day and reloading the FFG page every 15 seconds from now until something happens...