Drasnighta

Article Predictions. Mostly General Discussion. But there's definately some Predictions scattered throughout.

Let's see. After the Pryce Article, we are only missing (a lot more than I actually care to count) cards from both expansions. I predict a Profundity article on the 21st, because I will not be allowed to look online on the 21st no matter what may happen that day. If any of you don't like that, well you don't know my wife and don't understand what risks I would be taking.

If it’s going to be New year release, as in, right on the days.... then we can assume there are 2 articles remaining for 2 splashes.

If the Thu release date is the 28th as per French rumour, then we would have expected to see shipping now on that side of thing basically yesterday , with an article today, so there could be another next week...

ormore likely, one next week and one on week/release day.

So by Virtue if the fact that it’s not updated on that side yet, we’re looking at least the 4th of Jan for release.

a Jan 4 release would potentially mean an article week of 1st, and article on or around Christmas Day itself.

So I figure there is st least a week to wait, if not more.

26 minutes ago, Drasnighta said:

It depends what dropbtime is... But the article window is open now... it’s sll just how jaded and pessimistic we feel ?

Contrary to the text I didn't really feel pessimistic or jaded typing that. Just saw that they are closing for Christmas. Just in an Eh mood. 

Just now, TallGiraffe said:

Contrary to the text I didn't really feel pessimistic or jaded typing that. Just saw that they are closing for Christmas. Just in an Eh mood. 

Four days before they close ?

im not laying bets... but that means I’m not laying them either way ?

Edited by Drasnighta

13 minutes ago, GrandAdmiralCrunch said:

So they announced Veers and Snowtroopers.

if I were a betting man I would say before the day is up we will see Leia and Rebel Snow troopers.  

Yes, excited that I am that they are coming out I am most annoyed that we are still no where near the Chimera or MC75  making an appearance. We haven’t even seen what the MC75 has. 

4 minutes ago, Kalic89 said:

Yes, excited that I am that they are coming out I am most annoyed that we are still no where near the Chimera or MC75  making an appearance. We haven’t even seen what the MC75 has. 

It should be worth the wait. I bet the Rebels have some exciting cards coming. 

7 minutes ago, Kalic89 said:

Everything for Legion so far has had Q1 release dates, and the AT-ST/T-47 are still kicking back at "In Development" alongside Profundimaera, so I'm not too concerned.

3 minutes ago, GrandAdmiralCrunch said:

It should be worth the wait. I bet the Rebels have some exciting cards coming. 

What Il be most annoyed with is if they count this expansion as the first expansion of 2018 rather than pulling out all the stops admitting it’s the 2017 and making 2018 a 3 expansion year