Drasnighta

Article Predictions. Mostly General Discussion. But there's definately some Predictions scattered throughout.

Well, if the Rumour from Australia is true and its going ot be 22nd, then I'd expect to see it change to "Shipping now" tomorrow...

That could entail a Tuesday article.

Which'd shut both of you up;.

If I am wrong I will buy you an Arquitens.

Ok, knock it off you two! Dras, sit down and stop instigating them.

I swear, I will turn this thread around...

Um, sorry.

Still suffering from a bout of PTRT.

(Post Traumatic Road Trip)

Please continue.

Especially from a back seat driver...  Sheesh.  No respect for Thread Drivership these days...  Iv'e done my damndest to keep this deliberately erratic :D

Honestly, it was more  just a desire to have input into the situation, rather than just throwing words at each other...  Because Words Hurt, man...  Words Hurt.  Especially when written on bricks...

Well, if the Rumour from Australia is true and its going ot be 22nd, then I'd expect to see it change to "Shipping now" tomorrow...

That could entail a Tuesday article.

Which'd shut both of you up;.

If I am wrong I will buy you an Arquitens.

Its cool.  I won't hold you to it, one way or another...  :)

Honestly, I just want info.  I like knowing..  I don't want rumour, I don't want guesswork, I want to know...

People constantly say that there's physical stock in Australia...  take a **** picture already...

Ok, knock it off you two! Dras, sit down and stop instigating them.

I swear, I will turn this thread around...

Um, sorry.

Still suffering from a bout of PTRT.

(Post Traumatic Road Trip)

Please continue.

Especially from a back seat driver...  Sheesh.  No respect for Thread Drivership these days...  Iv'e done my damndest to keep this deliberately erratic :D

Honestly, it was more  just a desire to have input into the situation, rather than just throwing words at each other...  Because Words Hurt, man...  Words Hurt.  Especially when written on bricks...

That is exactly why instant messaging never caught on during the bronze age.

Well, that and the incredible short range.

Honestly though, this is the first full Asmodee wave. We really don't know if the same FFG model of communication applies, especially if they are sneaking in an, as yet, unspoiled ship/squadron booster.

Caugh-Rogue One-caugh.

Caugh-SWM20-caugh.

Edited by cynanbloodbane

I'd suggest that the stock is still currently with distributors here in Aus. For all we know it only docked today and still needs to be distributed. I am also surprised that it seemingly didn't go to America before coming here. I thought that was standard practice.

If it is on the ground here I am also curious about such a delayed release.... I don't think they have not shown all cards when they preview a ship before? Could we be seeing rogue one art/characters?

Would they ever mention some of the other upgrades from the Pelta in the Arquitens/Squadron article? Ie, "Launch these here Hera and Friends Super-Rouges from your Pelta Command class with Rapid L-!" 

I could see them mentioning both the Rapid (Launch) and the Flechette upgrade in a squadron article as a passing reference, I just don't know if there's a precedence for it. 

...And yes. That sentence up there is completely deliberate. 

Rather have the plastic and miss the reading. :D

I guess they could put their article writer on a helicopter out to The Boat so he can help them row.

Regarding product in Oz, I suppose that Asmodee could have changed the distribution model, but it seems equally likely that the source in question can't tell Armada apart from X-Wing, and doesn't know their V from their X.

Who knows?

Edited by Mikael Hasselstein

Regarding product in Oz, I suppose that Asmodee could have changed the distribution model, but it seems equally likely that the source in question can't tell Armada apart from X-Wing, and doesn't know their V from their X.

Who knows?

My source at least plays both. But the information he is getting from the distributor may indeed be flawed.