Drasnighta

Article Predictions. Mostly General Discussion. But there's definately some Predictions scattered throughout.

The main problem being...  I survived 28 years of Australia, and have gotten fairly used to the Canadian Climate of the past 6 years...

Is there anything around here that is actually "Wilderness" ?

Depends how far north and west you go.

The main problem being...  I survived 28 years of Australia, and have gotten fairly used to the Canadian Climate of the past 6 years...

Is there anything around here that is actually "Wilderness" ?

Good point.

You've already been in the wilderness.

So, I'm not sure if that makes you perfect, because we don't actually have to do any 'sending', or if that makes you unworkable, because you're a a 'used' scapegoat.

Edited by Mikael Hasselstein

I've already Ruined Christmas.  Why not?

Will you be free in a few days for us to confess all our sins over your head and then drive you into the wilderness?

What about the "walk of shame" from GoT instead of exile into the wilderness? And we can throw dice that always roll to hits and crits.

I've already Ruined Christmas.  Why not?

Will you be free in a few days for us to confess all our sins over your head and then drive you into the wilderness?

What about the "walk of shame" from GoT instead of exile into the wilderness? And we can throw dice that always roll to hits and crits.

I think I had a dream like that once.

Who can we scapegoat if we get no article tomorrow?

Drasnighta

Just because.

I like my scapegoats to be expendable... without dras providing rulings, this community would devolve most expediently into a rag tag bunch of misfits resolving everything from g8's to crit effects incorrectly. ..

No we need someone nobody would miss. .. but also someone people care enough about so that others get the message. .. hmm

Drasnighta

Just because.

I like my scapegoats to be expendable... without dras providing rulings, this community would devolve most expediently into a rag tag bunch of misfits resolving everything from g8's to crit effects incorrectly. ..

No we need someone nobody would miss. .. but also someone people care enough about so that others get the message. .. hmm

Thank you for volunteering. Please provide your address so that my minions can come and collect you.

Also, courtesy of Dras, we now know where 'the wilderness' is, so pack up your minis. He needs stuff to paint.

Edited by Mikael Hasselstein

Drasnighta

Just because.

I am Sparticus! :lol:

https://www.reddit.com/r/XWingTMG/comments/5fyhlx/ffg_is_ruining_this_game/

Anyone who needs to meet their RDA of sodium should have a read.

(It can't possibly be serious... but with XWing, there is always a chance.)

Is Admiral Nelson playing X-Wing now?

Man I wish I knew X-Wing.  It is funny - even not knowing what in the heck a Kanan crew is.