Drasnighta

Article Predictions. Mostly General Discussion. But there's definately some Predictions scattered throughout.

What is Star Wars Destiny? Its got cards, and dice, and tokens? Ive seen it played once and decided I was too much stuff.

Then I picked up Armada... with, dice... cards... and... tokens... also miniatures.

Wait...

3 hours ago, Karneck said:

Yeah, but your not buying 15 squadron packs hoping to draw Col Jendon or Steele.

;)

Wait, what? I thought I had gotten some incredible draws from my squadrons packs. Every one had an ace! Hey, if it's not random, where the heck is my Dark Curse? I'm 7 packs in and haven't got him! ;)

2 hours ago, Darth Sanguis said:

I'm giving them **** on their facbook. Not that the **** thing is manned. 

The only silver lining if they just say “**** it” and cancel the whole line is the nice big refund I’ll get since I paid in full.

FFG are on target for boring me out of 4 of their games now...😆

Oh by the way, we’re still getting more love than Imperial Assault right?  They must be real salty....

2 hours ago, Darth Sanguis said:

I'm giving them **** on their facbook. Not that the **** thing is manned. 

I see the post. The post says 7 comments. I click on that, and it shows me 3 comments. I assume they are somehow filtering out the Armada complaints? Is that a thing that can even be done? Not that I'd be surprised by that, just curious. I can seriously only see 3 of 7 comments.

20 minutes ago, IronNerd said:

I see the post. The post says 7 comments. I click on that, and it shows me 3 comments. I assume they are somehow filtering out the Armada complaints? Is that a thing that can even be done? Not that I'd be surprised by that, just curious. I can seriously only see 3 of 7 comments.

It looks like its hidding the Armada comments completely. I saw this post when there was 5 comments and 3 where complaints about Armada, and now there is nothing. Can only see 4 of the 8 comments, if it is Facebook you would think it would leave at least one of these repetitive comments up.

8 hours ago, BillHimclaw said:

Side note:  This forum has 351 pages of topics.

This topic has 351 pages of comments.

Feels like the planets just aligned or something.

Yeah, 351 days without new Armada product. Sigh.

3 minutes ago, ripper998 said:

Nothing to tell you when armada is dead

Super sick of this statement. 

It would be so much less annoying if it were true so we could all move on, but I see some doofus say something like this every time I post on an FFG article, despite often being one of many people asking for Armada news. 

"Ah people are talking about it, playing it, and asking for more, must be dead". 

Not to target you but seriously, I'm sick of hearing it, it's just not true.