Sign in to follow this  
Zanos

Anyone here headed to nova?

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you planned on attending nova this year. I'm headed there for X wing and was wondering if in my free time I could end up putting a face to some of your names!

@PT... I'll be there to walk around on Friday... it'll be cool to chat with you again!

Sure, I'll be glad to meet you again!

I'm there for all 4 days (flying in Wed evening, participating in XWing, Armada and Armada narrative)

I will be there thurs and friday.  Parking is a bear but will be tons of fun.

oh, for parking attendees get half off valet. A lot of people forget that. Still not cheap, but a lot more affordable than full price and easier than moving the car every two hours on the street.

You guys are so lucky. And we're stuck in our fragmented Europa with ridiculously high transfer prices and very few event to visit :P

I know the feeling ive been trying to get to events but i am in England so there are not many.

I'll be there. Signed up for the XWing narrative before I started playing armada. Might bring a fleet if it seems like anyone is interested in a pick up game or two in the evening.

Just to be clear, please PM me if interested in a pickup game in the evening.  I love Armada, but i don't get to play very often.  If I had bought in when NoVA signups went live, I probably would be signed up for the Armada narrative.