Sign in to follow this  
Rat Catcher

Cometh the Hour - Cometh the, Halfling...

WuumHammer said:

Quick and largely irrelevant question but were there halflings in the first edition of WFRP?

Yep, there were. They could even learn magic, just like dwarfs in 1e, but they earned far less spell points, than humans and elves.

I think to remember Jay talking in these early podcasts about Halfings coming with a sort of GM Kit. This could be the "second shadow" announced lately.

UncleArkie said:

Soon I hope, real soon. That said I wonder if they will be followers.. Ohh! Halfling cook as a follower.... I want.

Forigive me I don't have the game as yet, though I can barely wait! I can't find it in stock at my usual U.K. online stores. But what do you mean by followers? I would like the option to play a fully generated halfling player character

I know what you mean, currently there are no halflings no. However we just got the rules for followers in the AdvTk in form of the Small but Viscious dog. What I envisioned was a halfling cook follower, actually I like this idea so much I may actually stat it out.