Dwing

Dear FFG, give us Kybo Ren's Tie fighter.

I totally agree with this post! Rebels shouldn't get Ties, and Kylo Ren's Tie looks pretty cool.(in a weird animation kinda way)

Kylo Ren and Kybo Ren are different characters, though as someone mentioned the confusion that would come from adding the character to the game would be amusing.

You need to burn for bringing this abomination of a cartoon back into my memory.

So wait.

There's a star wars character named Kybo Ren, and has been for 30 years. Then when they needed a new villain, they just happened to come up with a name that was one letter different?

Or were they trying to use the same name only slightly not?

So confused...

Although, now that you horribly bring this piece of animation back from fuzzy memory of childhood... Droids actually supports the pre-ANH A-Wings seen in Rebels. Some of the hero characters flew A-Wings in this series.

And now that the pin on that grenade has been pulled, I'm running like heck for cover...

Who is Kybo ren?

How quickly we forget...

Before the 90s reinvigorated the franchise we few who watched the movies on the big screen at initial release 'enjoyed' a multitude of non-feature film SW offerings including he Droids and Ewoks cartoons. The Droids show was set in the same time period as Rebels Season one and even featured A-wings and B-wings, as well as IG-88 and Boba Fett doing their thing. There's a gold mine of cartoons, comics, novels and such from the time of the OT that is all but forgotten these days. Kybo Ren, you racist stereotype, I still loathe you.