Atom4geVampire

Atom4geVampire's Custom Descent Storage Box (wip)

4 hours ago, Atom4geVampire said:

Now, since a few people have been asking if it was for sale and stuff. If I had a lasercut version made, would you be interested in that?

• Yes
  • Yes, if if there was a version for sleeved cards
  • No

Yes I would be interested.

4 hours ago, Atom4geVampire said:

So this box is sort of finished now, you can see more pictures here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/avu4u7f7rsmmih6/AAC-St8pYw9oZthZT9E3plA7a?dl=0

Now, since a few people have been asking if it was for sale and stuff. If I had a lasercut version made, would you be interested in that?

• Yes
  • Yes, if if there was a version for sleeved cards
  • No

Yes, sleeved too!

@Atom4geVampire, I tried sending you a PM, but apparently you are not setup to receive them.

So, here is what I was going to send:

All kidding aside, if you do not get the response you need to try and make this storage solution available for the masses, I will be very happy to commission you to create a duplicate of what you have already built for yourself.  Just give me a dollar amount that covers both materials and your labor time, and I am most certainly in !

4 minutes ago, any2cards said:

@Atom4geVampire, I tried sending you a PM, but apparently you are not setup to receive them.

So, here is what I was going to send:

All kidding aside, if you do not get the response you need to try and make this storage solution available for the masses, I will be very happy to commission you to create a duplicate of what you have already built for yourself.  Just give me a dollar amount that covers both materials and your labor time, and I am most certainly in !

+1

I personally  use FFG sleeves green and yellow ones only for Heroes cards do I use third party sleeves... will send you the dimensions this evening if I don't forget ... :)

Ok, maybe let me know those of the third party ones as well (can't make sure it fits every possibility, but I can try)

It would also be nice to know the difference in height between a non-sleeved Act I shop deck and a sleeved Act I shop deck for example

Edited by Atom4geVampire

So
Little cards (shop, hero class, etc..)
naked dimensions : 40,7x63,1 mm
sleeved dimensions : 44x67 mm

Big cards (monsters, OL cards, etc..)
naked dimensions : 56,6x88,4 mm
sleeved dimensions : 59,2x93,1 mm

Hero cards
naked dimensions : 102x127 mm
sleeved dimensions : 104,2x128,3 mm

For info my hero sleeves are from Swan:
https://www.swanpanasiasleeves.com/products/swan-card-sleeves-103x128mm-100-pack-thin-sleeves-talisman-character-cards

or with an image
http://www.smiling-monster.com/Card-Sleeves/Standard-Card-Sleeves/Swan-card-protection-sleeves-103mm-x-128mm-100-pcs-thin::181.html?language=en

Last thing to notice, I already found that from one sleeve pack to another sometimes theres is a difference.. so perhaps highter my sleeved dimensions by at least 1 mm (hight and width) to avoid these types of drawbacks !

12 minutes ago, Atom4geVampire said:

Alright! It does seem to add up then, all that extra plastic :)

Yep, and these are cards which has been sleeved quite a while ago.
I remember when it was freshly sleeved, the stack was a lot higher.
I guess taking a factor of 2 against the unsleeved cards might be safe.
Do you also need measurements of other stacks? For me the monsters act1/2 stacks always were almost too big to fit into my current storage solution.

I confirm..
But with my 67 Act I shop card unless and try to 'compress' at maximum I don't obtain the 33 mm that Psymia obtains ?
at max I have 33,5 and I would advise at least 38 mm to have a small margin
to compare the height of the pile without 'compression' is 40,8 mm