Sign in to follow this  
incinerator950

What's your primary faction?

I play a bit of all three and have one of everything, but I'm at heart a rebel player, even if they've mostly fallen out of favor in the more cutthroat competitive scene.

I also play mostly Epic, and it's really hard to beat the CR90 and the transport for iconic compared to the gozanti and cheese knife.

Romulans

So I;m going to go with Imperials because they have the best cloakign device, Scum have more cloakign device and Rebels only have 1 ship that can have a cloak.

Resistance

Why do people pick that subfaction (besides that subfactions don't really exists in game mechanics) but also it still only has 1 ship until Heroes is released. 1stOrder already has two ships with another one on the way.

THEM...

60SA.gif 37.gif _heart__rvmp_by_bad_blood.gif

symbol-_-rebel.png   symbol_resistance.png   scum_icon.png   SCUM%2BHUTT%2BCARTEL%2BLOGO%2B2.PNG   SCUM%2BBS%2BLOGO.PNG   symbol-_-empire.png   symbol_first_order.png

You are going to have to explain the two icons between Scum and Galactic Empire.

Romulans

So I;m going to go with Imperials because they have the best cloakign device, Scum have more cloakign device and Rebels only have 1 ship that can have a cloak.

Resistance

Why do people pick that subfaction (besides that subfactions don't really exists in game mechanics) but also it still only has 1 ship until Heroes is released. 1stOrder already has two ships with another one on the way.

THEM...

symbol-_-rebel.png   symbol_resistance.png   scum_icon.png   SCUM%2BHUTT%2BCARTEL%2BLOGO%2B2.PNG   SCUM%2BBS%2BLOGO.PNG   symbol-_-empire.png   symbol_first_order.png

You are going to have to explain the two icons between Scum and Galactic Empire.

DAT HUTT CARTEL & BLACK SUN BABIES!

SCUM%2BHUTT%2BLORD%2BJO%2BBOSKA.PNG   SCUM%2BBS%2BSHIZZ%2BTLM.PNG

Scum. I love the dark underbelly of the Star Wars universe. The Mercenaries, Bounty Hunters, Smugglers and private forces like Black Sun.

Imperials were my favourite until Scum. Never got into Rebels.

STAR WARS? 

:wub:

THE MORE THERE IS THE BETTER WE LIKE IT!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Edited by Joe Boss Red Seven

Romulans

Resistance

THEM...

Careful, FFG might split them into two subfactions that don't matter. :P

Romulans

Resistance

THEM...

Careful, FFG might split them into two subfactions that don't matter. :P

Wuz Dat MOUSE what-done-it...

:ph34r:

As a few others have said, how can you not want to fly all the ships? Preferably all at once...

I'd pass on all at once. But, I love playing a bit of everything. I just play MORE with Rebels than with Scum and Empire. Roughly 50% Rebel, and 25% each to the other two.

Empire & Scum on a 50/50 split. I was flying scum when it first came out and imps since wave 1 (was a time when i played a 50/50 split with imps and rebs but that stopped after wave 4)

All of them...but my regular opponent plays mostly Imps. so I don't get to use them as much...

...love Rebels for all the freighters, and scum for the [idea of] illicits and the paint schemes!

No, I really don't worry much about how they fly or fight,  :wacko: