Sign in to follow this  
incinerator950

What's your primary faction?

Alliance to restore peace and freedom to the Republic.  Honestly, I don't know why I continue to buy S+V and Imps.  I keep saying that I want to play some S+V, but I never do.  And I was really drawn to the x7 as I feel it suits my style, but I continue to not play Imps.  

And I keep saying that I will for some random tourney just for fun, but then I end up running a just for fun Rebel list....

Back in Wave 1 when I started, word at the cantina said that Rebels were the weaker faction.  So, I decided I'd play Rebels to prove them wrong.  Well, everyone I got into the game wanted to play Rebels.  So, I played Imperials....and learned to love them.  I got really good with Tie Fighters and have been playing primarily Imperials ever since.  

Support the Troops!

When it comes to the movies etc.  I like the rebels.

When it comes to X-Wing - I tend to play whatever seems least represented in the meta at the time. 

Even though I don't really have a favorite - my play style favors definitely favors the Imperials (but as a fan, I feel guilty if I play them!)

As I've said in other posts, Scum is what peaked my interest in the game. It was SO thematic and I loved it. So far I'm stuck on the Core worlds, with no Scum ships in the hanger. My brain says with my current fleet Imps are the way to go but I find myself thinking about Reb/Scum lists all the time. Maybe that means I have to buy a bunch of Sabine's TIE when it is released. :D .

Hello, my name is Eyegor and I'm a Rebel player.