Supertoe

GIVE ME THE FREAKING ELVES ALREADY

13 posts in this topic

You could post this topic 50 times and it still wouldn't be enough. We really NEED the Latari Evles!

I think I'm at what, seven times now? Eight?

I double-second this. I am sick seeing LOTR/SW updates everyday. I understand that milking those cows is profitable, but I'd still want to see love for Battlelore.

While I might not be the typical FFG client, but I am not interested at all in those licensed universes.

I double-second this. I am sick seeing LOTR/SW updates everyday. I understand that milking those cows is profitable, but I'd still want to see love for Battlelore.

While I might not be the typical FFG client, but I am not interested at all in those licensed universes.

Technically there is only one Lotr game active. But yeah, SW is overdone.

I am torn. On one hand I am always happy to get more content for a great game and Battlelore is, indeed, a great game, on the other hand I hate the knife-eared fae with a burning passion.

What this game needs is DWARFS!

P

I am torn. On one hand I am always happy to get more content for a great game and Battlelore is, indeed, a great game, on the other hand I hate the knife-eared fae with a burning passion.

What this game needs is DWARFS!

Then you really need elves! They would be your perfect foe. Is there anything more satisfying for a dwarf than seeing a frolicking elf being beat into the dirt? I guess not. After all, squashing orcs with your axe is easy and gets boring after a while. And always fighting in those damp tunnels. Grant yourself some fresh air, hit an elf out of a tree.

Elves->Dwarfs->Orcs, that would be my preferred release schedule. I wonder if we will see any of it.

Supertoe likes this

I'd settle for a yes more is coming, or no it's done.

And this is the problem with FFG.

What they need a scale for each of their games from 1-5. One means it would take a miracle for new content, five means that it is almost certainly going to receive more support. This would be a great way to communicate with their fans, and help prevent the bleeding of players that happens when games have a hiatus between expansions.

We've heard from a developer why BattleLore was a difficult game to work on, but I say, drop the excuses, FFG! I still really want to see the Latari Elves. I'm collecting Runewars Miniatures, but it just isn't as good a game as BattleLore. I really want to see all factions completed! I'm still holding out hope.