Sign in to follow this  
Raven1015

Mythos Busters Podcast

Woohoo! Downloading now! Can't wait to listen!

Edit:  In the middle of listening....Didn't realize that it was pretty much a Grey Company/COTR joint!  NIce!  I feel like I'm starting to spend a questionably un-healthy amount of time listening to Sean and Ian.  Oh and really good job!

Edited by Trialus

In the first episode, Ian talks about how his email address and several usernames include "Raven," as he was big into Poe when he was younger. So this is presumably Ian's account.

(A much easier way for me to figure this out would've just been to go to that Tales of the Cards link, where the About Me is signed "Ian." But no, I decided to relisten to the first few minutes of the first podcast).

In the first episode, Ian talks about how his email address and several usernames include "Raven," as he was big into Poe when he was younger. So this is presumably Ian's account.

(A much easier way for me to figure this out would've just been to go to that Tales of the Cards link, where the About Me is signed "Ian." But no, I decided to relisten to the first few minutes of the first podcast).

Nice memory, I'd forgotten that.

You passed your investigate check with flying colors! 

Great job on the podcast, Ian! If the rest of the episodes are at least as half as good as the Grey Company pod, I have much to look forward to! You´re awesome, sir.

Edited by vallandi