IG88E

How old are you? (Survey)

So far:

6% = 20 and under

20% = 21-30

44% = 31-40

24% = 41-50

5% = 51 and up.

Majority of posters were not born when the original Star Wars came out.

(Yes I know this only adds up to 99% - I did not bother to add decimals - You can attribute this to Stoneface, who falls outside the norm.)

He's probably the only one who remembers when it was in a galaxy not so long ago that Star Wars took place.

Cheers

Baaa

Now it's make fun of the old guy! AARP is going to hear about this! And I do remember when it happened!

P.S. Just so you know, Vader isn't a bad sort after he loosens up with a couple of single malt shots.

Edited by Stoneface

34, though my two oldest sons also play (6.5 and 4.5) also play, the oldest was one evade from finishing 6 out of 13 at a tourney last week.

The 2.5 is really looking forward to playing, but that's not for a while!

Over 78% of those polled are over 30, approximately 50% are 35 and older, and yet the lion's share of the new releases are from children's cartoons. Not sure what that says about FFG's business strategy missing its target market, or about some of your viewing habits. ;)

Over 78% of those polled are over 30, approximately 50% are 35 and older, and yet the lion's share of the new releases are from children's cartoons. Not sure what that says about FFG's business strategy missing its target market, or about some of your viewing habits. ;)

Maybe the typical customer of xwing haven't exactly the same age of the typical xwing forum user.

Maybe in the case of a gamer child, the forum user is his father (actually some of the "old guys" here talk about their childs playing the game).

to all my fellow old-guys - "You don't stop laughing because you get old, you get old because you stop laughing"

ha ha...#truth

42. Also saw the Christmas Special on TV. Yeesh.

Edited by Scopes