Sign in to follow this  
IG88E

How old are you? (Survey)

I'd like to add to this poll: "How many of us played with Micro Machines when we were little?"

Me! I also had the Star Wars ones.

Exactly. I can't help but feel they were  jumping off point for this game's designers. (Or at least I want to fantasize that it was so ;) )

Although from the creaks coming from my knees, I can sound like I'm 60 coming down the stairs.

You're in good company. I'm 32 and used to run in cross country, but my knees are painful enough now that I'm restricted to power-walking for exercise. It was embarrassing at first, but I just found out there's a whole world of race-walking.

EDIT: Holy cow, Parakitor! I was only on page 9 and didn't realize you had posted yet when I wrote this message and we still ended up right next to each other! The power of being a twin.

Edited by Budgernaut

Although from the creaks coming from my knees, I can sound like I'm 60 coming down the stairs.

You're in good company. I'm 32 and used to run in cross country, but my knees are painful enough now that I'm restricted to power-walking for exercise. It was embarrassing at first, but I just found out there's a whole world of race-walking.

I 'm 33 and used to run and coach XC too, but havent run in a while due to bad shin splints...so I know your pain. Knees arent perfect either anymore.