Sign in to follow this  
BigBueShip

What next after Endor?

I'm guessing with licensing issues a hope to move to the Old Republic era would be out of the question? Shame really as having a group of republic fight off a swarm of Sith would be quite fun...!

Rebels is overdue so it will be the next after Endor.

Followed Immediately by Rogue One.

Then we will get Dark Forces I am willing to bet, so much Kyle Katarn.  It's a perfect fit.

That's awful optimistic.  Anyway, I don't think Kyle Katarn will exist in the new canon.  His job as Death Star plans stealer has been changed for Rogue One, and he is nowhere to be found in the new films, unless Kylo Ren killed him.  I doubt that will ever be revealed.

Rebels is overdue so it will be the next after Endor.

Followed Immediately by Rogue One.

Then we will get Dark Forces I am willing to bet, so much Kyle Katarn.  It's a perfect fit.

That's awful optimistic.  Anyway, I don't think Kyle Katarn will exist in the new canon.  His job as Death Star plans stealer has been changed for Rogue One, and he is nowhere to be found in the new films, unless Kylo Ren killed him.  I doubt that will ever be revealed.

Especially since Kaanan sorta has been there to take his role too, same with Hera and Jan Ors. It would be cool to see them but I won't be holding my breath.

Actually, what would be really cool, so it would never happen, is for there to be some sort of balanced way to combine the campaign with skirmish.  If you could create a character, (like the roleplaying books allow) run him through the campaigns to get a feel for his characteristics and then create him in skirmish form (like I said, it would need to be balanced somehow, force user = x amount of points, health = so many points, etc) and then print and play that character in skirmish would be the best of all the worlds.

What made characters like Kyle Katarn so popular and fun was that you got him at the beginning of the game, played through scenarios with him (lived with him through the adventures) and then taking it to the next level is getting to continue with him in an online universe or whatnot.