Sign in to follow this  
Blackbird888

Peril on Naboo [OOC]

And that handles that.

If anyone is interested in scavenging stuff, there's two blaster pistols and two spears. One of the Krath is down and out, but unconscious. He won't wake up anytime soon, so just a reminder.

I'm thinking the next time we have a combat with a lot of dice rolling, we can complete the technical bits here first, then post the narrative stuff in one long bulk after. Maybe it will move things a bit faster.

No scavenging from Massan.

I'm not sure if doing an entire mechanical side of combat first and then coloring in the details in a massive post after is the way to go. The method we are using is the one used in other PbP games with good effect.

I do feel this might be the right time to bring up the fact that the posting rate in this game is pretty slow, at best. Not pointing any fingers, but I really hope people can be a bit more active, a bit quicker to post as we continue. I would also love to see more detailed posts, to be perfectly honest. I like reading about the character's motivations for doing what they do, detailed descriptions and so on.

Anyways, those were my 0.02 Imperial Credits.

Massan has no strain to recover.

With the encounter over, will the negative effects of the failed Fear check end now?

Kallukorus will take a spear. What are the stats on them?

Pretty epic roll to recover strain, of which I had 2. Just realised I forgot to add the fear setback, but it can't really affect the outcome. Off the back of a successful combat, can we make another check to recover from our fear?

strain recovery: 1eP+3eA 5 successes, 2 advantage, 1 Triumph

p-tr.pnga-s-a.pnga-s-a.pnga-s-s.png 

I'm going to not roll on the strain recovery after this one if that's okay. I think that the already shaken Dubi is actually affected by the sight of suicide, not quite to the extent of suffering fear as he's been around enough death but still that little bit shaken.

Charm, Coercion, and Negotiation are all potential checks. If you guys want to wait on the input of the others, maybe.

It'll be an Average Social Interaction check, with 1 Boost for the aid of the guards (not on Coercion checks, however), and 1 setback due to the tense atmosphere.

Oh, I asked last page whether we could get another check to overcome fear, off the back of a successful combat, and never got an answer. If he does turn out to still be under the influence of fear, he'll need another setback die

Duh, forgot to post the spear stats. If you have Nexus of Power, it's the warspear. If not: Melee, damage +2, critical 4, engaged, encumbrance 4, 2 HP, Defense 2. Can be thrown by using Ranged (Light). Counts as a one-handed weapon, but can only be wielded with a shield in the off-hand.