Sign in to follow this  
Blackbird888

Peril on Naboo [OOC]

So, you ever postpone something to the weekend when you'll have more free time? Two weekends in a row now, and I've realized I usually have less free time than the rest of the week. I'll have to find a period where I can focus on the game a bit more.

I'll try to get something out tonight (my tonight), but we'll see. If anybody isn't feeling it anymore, I totally understand and will take the blame for that, but I haven't given up on this yet.

Snipe at pilot: 2eA+2eP+1eB+2eD+1eC+2eS 4 successes, 3 threat

a-s-a.pnga-s.pngp-s-a.pngp-s-s.pngb--.pngd-th.pngd-th.pngc-th-th.pngs-f.pngs-th.png

Taken strain to aim properly and good grief I've only gone and hit him with 4 successes!

Base 6 damage, plus 4 pierce and 4 successes, I fear some more strain with the amount of threats but nice shot.  :o

As much as our Kaltoonian friend might have a heart attack, would Drask be interested in slowing down, leaping from one vehicle to the other, throwing the Krath, and stealing his speeder?

Oh yeah, he'd do that lol!