Sign in to follow this  
alexbobspoons

Petition please for a MoM2 dice pack please

As thread title, just pop a reply here if youd like FFG to put a dice pack into production.

A simple "signed" is fine so they can simply count posts to test the level of interest.

And yes I know we can use normal D8s or blank D8s marked, but some (me) like the official dice.

:)

Signed

Would gladly welcome this. I actually spent like $48 on 2 sets of bone and a set each of cursed and blessed dice for Eldritch Horror. It was a lot to spend on plain D6s but after watching playthroughs of people using them and then realizing they weren't included I had to have them. It makes my favorite game more thematic though and I like being able to quickly see the elder sign like in this game.

Another reason I got them is because of dice shortages, which I've encountered here. When rolling more than five I've just been rerolling a blank. I'd prefer to just roll all my dice at once. Fortunately these are already themed and don't have curses or blessings (you could include dazed but I wouldn't buy a pack of those just for that).

Maybe it's one of my flaws, but I always do everything by the books. No house rules, no custom components, no print out scenarios unless they're official, so I'd only get more dice for this game if they were made for it.

Signed!

Very much yes. 

I wonder if these dice have the same facets as X-wing, given how much else the game borrows from that engine? If so, that might work in a pinch for now. But more dice will help speed up the game. 

Signed.

Heu... by the way, is it normal to petition for additional (deluxe?) game components ? I knew about dice packs to buy aside the game, I knew about crowdfunding to add some "deluxe" components to a game but a petition... While I'm fully in, I'm a bit surprised.

Signed.

Heu... by the way, is it normal to petition for additional (deluxe?) game components ? I knew about dice packs to buy aside the game, I knew about crowdfunding to add some "deluxe" components to a game but a petition... While I'm fully in, I'm a bit surprised.

Its what FFG suggested for them to gauge interest. So here we go :)