Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fenix4

OoP?

11 posts in this topic

Howdy folks,

Is Blue Moon out of print? It sounds like a game that I'd enjoy only I can't seem to find it anywhere. Should I direct my funds elsewhere?

well i dont think its being made now, but i found a copy recently as i too liked the look of the game, i found it and nearly all the expansions as well,

its a good fun game thats quick to pick up, learn and play, i think its well worth trying to get hold off

I was on the fence when they had the Thanksgiving sale. Hindsight. *grrr* Well, I guess I'll just have to keep my eyes open. I think I'll give A Game of Thrones a try as well. One of the guys I game with has it and it's plays pretty well I think. Still hope to find this one, however.

Thanks.

I would LOVE to get back into this game, but since it is OOP with no chance of ever getting reprinted, I dont see the point in buying into it if I cannot complete th game eventually with all expansions.

Shame really.

well, its only 2 expansions you can get, well you can if you want to spend a lot on them, lots of games go oop but are still played a lot, and as this isnt very expensive i still recommend it if you can find a copy :)

darknight said:

no worries, if you can, give blue moon city a go as well

Indeed. It doesn't have much in common with Blue Moon (in terms of mechanics) but it's a great game.

yea i suppose it could be, i think its a great game, and if available you should get it, it easy to play and pick up with easy (very) rules