Sign in to follow this  
Engine25

Took Some Screenshots of a Video: Back of Jabba's Realm and Rancor Size

Hadn't seen an image of the back of the box up here yet so I figured I'd share when I saw one:

13906658_10207723699823206_1995600873852

Cool description for the expansion.  Also, the Game Contents at the bottom confirm figure counts: 3 Heroes, 4 each of Jet Troopers, Weequay Pirates, and Gamorrean Guards, and 1 Rancor, totals the 16 in the article.

Also, here is an image of that incredible Rancor figure sitting in someone's hand.  Allows us to see its size more clearly:

13892284_10207723700063212_7019365992463

I don't know about you nerf herders, but I'm getting 2.

First: Wow!

Second: How many pieces is that Rancor; maybe 6 or 7 piece model?

Third: That would be a scary thing to see charging across the board. Although, I can imagine it sitting in the deployment zone and not fitting through the doors, waiting for someone to walk in.

Oh wow, that looks bigger and better than I thought it would. I am tempted to get two boxes, too, which would be a first for me. Definitely looking forward to this wave more than any previous ones!

Edit - Er, is that a Tiydarian pictured in the token on the back of the box?

Edited by Arttemis

Oh wow, that looks bigger and better than I thought it would. I am tempted to get two boxes, too, which would be a first for me. Definitely looking forward to this wave more than any previous ones!

You mean Salacious Crumb?

Anyways, wish the mandalorian chick wore red armor.

Oh good, I'm glad it's that instead of a Watto token.

Any reason you'd want red?

Edited by Arttemis

She can wear any color armor you desire. 

Doesn't look like it's in scale to the nearest comparisons, AT-ST, tank or dewback.  It may be in scale with the bantha though.  I think that is a bit oversized compared to the tank and AT-ST as well.

Edited by Union

Really?  Even Red and Orange spray painted in some funky patterns?  She'd be so angsty!

Really?  Even Red and Orange spray painted in some funky patterns?  She'd be so angsty!

I think you mean she'd be typical teenagery.  It's be horrible to have a character reflect actual people rather than some magical super perfect ideal.

Red is the Rebel's color. Plus it'd be original and cooler looking. Now she just looks like fem-jango.

I like that.  I'll have to remember to paint the mini red when I get it.

She's not a rebel though, she's scum.  She's only a rebel in campaign.

I've been painting bases based on faction and these new faction-fluid heroes have messed that up.  :)  I guess I'll have to think up something different for them.

Red is the Rebel's color. Plus it'd be original and cooler looking. Now she just looks like fem-jango.

I've been painting bases based on faction and these new faction-fluid heroes have messed that up.  :)  I guess I'll have to think up something different for them.

.... ok. Likewise I could say she's not a scum, she's rebel. She's only scum in skirmish.

Guess which one of the two is more story based/canon?

.... ok. Likewise I could say she's not a scum, she's rebel. She's only scum in skirmish.

Guess which one of the two is more story based/canon?

Skirmish.  She's only working for the Rebels, she isn't a Rebel anymore than the guy at the pizza shop where they order their pizza from is a Rebel because he takes Rebel money.

My problem is differentiating the scum the Rebels have hired from the scum the Imperials have hired in campaign while also using her as full time scum in skirmish.

Edited by Union

Simple.  Buy two boxes.  Not only do you get the magical two Rancors, but you can paint one copy of the heroes as rebels and the other copy as mercenaries.  

I sense my storage capacity s about to be taxed. I was just reviewing with the kids where all the new stuff is going to go but I don't think that rancor is going to fit in any of my foam, much less a second one. Dewback x3 anyone?

Simple.  Buy two boxes.  Not only do you get the magical two Rancors, but you can paint one copy of the heroes as rebels and the other copy as mercenaries.  

Heh.  I think 1 Rancor is probably plenty for me, and 2 squads of jet pack troopers is probably good enough.  I already have gamorreans from the old WotC game so don't even need anymore.  I'll probably just paint the bases gray.

I sense my storage capacity s about to be taxed. I was just reviewing with the kids where all the new stuff is going to go but I don't think that rancor is going to fit in any of my foam, much less a second one. Dewback x3 anyone?

I generally leave mY massive figures unglued for that reason. Makes them easier to store and they assemble easily on the spot.