On 1/31/2017 at 9:49 AM, dalestephenson said:

Dwarf Pipe is disappointing, since it's really only marginally useful in a mining deck.  It's not right that the Hobbit Pipe is both better and cheaper -- if Dwarf Pipe cost 0 it would at least be useful for the pipe events.

I used Dwarf Pipe to great effect in a dwarf/noldor deck last night. Not only does it allow you greater control over the card type of the top card in your discard pile (so the noldor allies from The Grey Havens can get their respective boosts when you need them), it also allows you to recur Hidden Cache. You need a way to mine down to the bottom of your deck, or a way to shuffle your deck, both of which are pretty easy to do with the current card pool. When you only have two copies of hidden cache and a copy of Lords of the Eldar in your deck, you basically win. :-)

12 minutes ago, Bullroarer Took said:

Curious quest. I  figured there would be some  mechanic which forces a Mumakil into play at the last stage, but there isn't.  I beat the quest without ever facing one.

I think DL4 is about right.

You might want to revisit the quest...

Welcome-to-the-Jungle-1B.jpg

We played last night in 4 player and it was a blast. But there is one treachery in the deck that you really want to keep an eye on...

On 4. 2. 2017 at 4:43 PM, Seastan said:

You might want to revisit the quest...

Welcome-to-the-Jungle-1B.jpg

We played last night in 4 player and it was a blast. But there is one treachery in the deck that you really want to keep an eye on...

Then, how do you advance to the 2A quest if I am playing on my own (solo) and the number of Mumakils is more than 1. I can´´t kill any cuz they are indestructible. Thanks... Shouldn the card say: "equal or more"?

to Seastan - Welcome to the Jungle

Then, how do you advance to the 2A quest if I am playing on my own (solo) and the number of Mumakils is more than 1. I can´´t kill any cuz they are indestructible. Thanks... Shouldn the card say: "equal or more"?

2 hours ago, player443454 said:

to Seastan - Welcome to the Jungle

Hmmm, it does seem like it would be impossible to advance unless you manage to get 12 progress before the 2nd Mumak shows up. You are probably right that "equal or more" was their intention.

42 minutes ago, John Constantine said:

There are no rules that limit the amount of Mumaks in the game to the number of players?

Not that I can tell.

Quest Stage 1A:  Setup: Set each copy of Wild Mûmak and each Capture objective aside, out of play. Each player adds 1 different location to the staging area. Shuffle the encounter deck.

Also on Quest Stage 2A: When Revealed: Starting with the first player, each player attaches 1 random set-aside Capture objective to a Wild Mûmak in play.

It seems like you could attach multiple capture objectives to the same Mumak? So when you complete one of them, it and the Mumak get added to the victory display, but the other remaining objectives would sit unattached in someone's staging area and create an unwinnable game state.

Edited by donkler