Sign in to follow this  
Jiron

Who do you want canonized?

Kyle Katarn and Ors (though more likely then not Jyn Erso is a replacement for Ors)

<Snip>

If Jyn Erso ends up losing a hand then it should be enough evidence that Jan  and Jyn are the same person.

Supposedly the story for Rogue One is pulled from the same source material that was used for Dark Forces.

The Death Troopers, the ISB operations, Vaders hunt and the theft of the Death Star plans.

In Dark Forces it is said that it was Jan that Recruited Kyle, but with what we see in Rogue One trailers it might be the inverse and they become a pair.

I just hope they flesh it out enough to confirm they are the same or distinctly different. If it remains inconclusive we will always hope for Their return.

Kyle Katarn and Ors (though more likely then not Jyn Erso is a replacement for Ors)

<Snip>

If Jyn Erso ends up losing a hand then it should be enough evidence that Jan  and Jyn are the same person.

Supposedly the story for Rogue One is pulled from the same source material that was used for Dark Forces.

The Death Troopers, the ISB operations, Vaders hunt and the theft of the Death Star plans.

In Dark Forces it is said that it was Jan that Recruited Kyle, but with what we see in Rogue One trailers it might be the inverse and they become a pair.

I just hope they flesh it out enough to confirm they are the same or distinctly different. If it remains inconclusive we will always hope for Their return.

My bets are Cassian Andor is the replacement for Kyle:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cassian_Andor

he looks pretty similar. My hopes are that Kyle proper is put back in canon, but who knows. And of course Cassian could be Kyle and some sort of pseudonym he's using to hide the past.

Bring back the Vong

i-Hz3TZFZ-2100x20000.jpg

The funny thing is that I like all of those things mentioned. Delta Squad takes top priority though. I want Imperial Commando :(

Bring back the Vong

There was a Vong episode of TCW - but it was one of the unfinished Season 7 episodes. Some have already been released in their current state (The Crystal Crisis On Utapau arc, the Bad Batch arc) - maybe that'll be one as well?

Bring back the Vong

There was a Vong episode of TCW - but it was one of the unfinished Season 7 episodes. Some have already been released in their current state (The Crystal Crisis On Utapau arc, the Bad Batch arc) - maybe that'll be one as well?

Do you have a source for a Vong in an TCW episode? Genuinely curious as to what they'd have done and where they'd have taken that.

Bring back the Vong

Do you have a source for a Vong in an TCW episode? Genuinely curious as to what they'd have done and where they'd have taken that.

No The Vong are wrong ...... especially in clone wars that all happened before a new hope. The Vong is the worst thing to happen to Stars wars since Voort saBinring.