Sign in to follow this  
Jiron

Who do you want canonized?

Gecko - for not mentioning Rho first...

Two birds with one stone Darius!  Zaarin's campaign is tied to the GUNBOAT and the AVENGER.

Thaaaaaaatsastretch. For the Gunboot anyway.

Edited by DariusAPB

Gecko - for not mentioning Rho first...

Two birds with one stone Darius!  Zaarin's campaign is tied to the GUNBOAT and the AVENGER.

Didn't he also start the TIE experimental project?  Three birds (or is that eight birds?  Gunboat + Avenger + 5x Experimental TIEs + control ship?)

Kyle Katarn and Ors (though more likely then not Jyn Erso is a replacement for Ors)

Rogue Squadron (mainly Tycho, Corran, Gavin, Asyr, and Ooryl)

Wraith Squadron

Republic Commando people (mainly Skirata, Vau, Omega, Delta, and the Nulls (although if they ever made it into canon, the Mando fangirling by Traviss could definitely be toned down))

Talon Karrde

Booster and Mirax Terrik

The casts and stories of KotOR and KotOR 2

Mara Jade

Soo basically:

Jedi Knight characters

X-wing books

RepCom books and game

KotORs

and Zahn's other pet character

Kyle Katarn and Ors (though more likely then not Jyn Erso is a replacement for Ors)

Wraith Squadron

Republic Commando people (mainly Skirata, Vau, Omega, Delta, and the Nulls (although if they ever made it into canon, the Mando fangirling by Traviss could definitely be toned down))

Talon Karrde

Booster and Mirax Terrik

Mara Jade

Soo basically:

Jedi Knight characters

X-wing books

RepCom books and game

KotORs

How could I have forgotten Ooryl?!  He definitely needs to be canon!

Speaking of KotOR, I wonder if FFG would ever consider doing a one-off Old Republic expansion, sort of like how they did the Hobbit saga expansions for Lord of the Rings LCG.

I want the Raider, Decimator, TIE Defender and TIE Phantom to appear either in Rebel or better yet a Star Wars full length movie that is cannon.

I want the Raider, Decimator, TIE Defender and TIE Phantom to appear either in Rebel or better yet a Star Wars full length movie that is cannon.

Oh, I'm sorry I was getting excited.

I would say E-Wings as well but reading for forum no one should be playing them anyway.

[Edit: P.S. not the Gun Boat; Not the Gun Boat; NOT the gun boat]

Edited by Ken at Sunrise

Wraith Squadron

Talon Karrde

Booster and Mirax Terrik

Mara Jade

Soo basically:

Jedi Knight characters

X-wing books

RepCom books and game

KotORs

Speaking of KotOR, I wonder if FFG would ever consider doing a one-off Old Republic expansion, sort of like how they did the Hobbit saga expansions for Lord of the Rings LCG.

Would love it, but rank it as a virtual impossibility.

If they did, Bastila and her Battle meditation would be the Light Side version of Palpatine.

Wraith Squadron

Talon Karrde

Booster and Mirax Terrik

Mara Jade

Soo basically:

Jedi Knight characters

X-wing books

RepCom books and game

KotORs

Also, Voort "Piggy" saBinring.

Mara Jade, sans Skywalker marriage. Shanon's portrayal is good, but I'll be happy with the character in general.

Obviously Kyle Katarn, Merek Steele, Kir Kanos, 181st, Scimitar Assault Wing, and Rogue Squadron. I'd also ask for Nom Anor, but the fanbase hates the Vong like the prima donnas they are. Also Karde and Invids to round off with scum.

Edited by incinerator950