Sign in to follow this  
Chief Hugh

Fix the ships petition.

Hello everyone. What a great game FFG has produced.  FFG has produced a really great product and has been working hard to keep the game interesting and fresh, wave 9-10 is proof of their efforts. But many of our favorite ships such as the X-wing, Starviper, etc. have been needing a fix.

The point of this thread is to hopefully show FFG how much we enjoy the ships they have already released and bought by us and to ask that before they release new ships/waves, that they fix the ships left behind. If you agree that T-65 for which this game was named after needs some love or that the Starviper is too expensive or any other ship you can think of that needs some more attention, go ahead and give this post a like as your "signature."

I realize that some "fixes" might be coming or designed soon to be announced later this year. If so, your signature will simply show FFG how excited you are for their new product. If not it may influence their line of thinking and give the community what I think we all want. I kindly invite anyone who disagrees about these ships needing a fix to voice their opinions in the numerous threads made concerning these ships.

Join the cause today! Thanks everyone and fly casual.

Please fix the T-65, Starviper, Scyk, Khiraksjdnflz;fd, Tie Punisher, Tie Bomber, Firespray and the Bwing before moving on to unique, strong and we-want-this-to-be-really-good new things.  

Signed,

BB

PS, Rebel Z-95 could use some love too.  

Edited by Blail Blerg

Wait what's wrong with the tie bombers now? Gamma veterans and Tomax are amazing. Like, they are the sleeper hit of vets.

I'll believe it when I see results of it.  Otherwise no:  my own playtests and just general look of the ship tells me it dies too fast for its cost. 

Rebel Z's need af fix? I think they are pretty amazing for their cheap cost! Right now pretty much all Rebel ships suffer from the U-boats, but when they are gone, the Z should be just fine again? Else Rebels just got access to Ties (HAHAHAHAH rebels having Ties... **** thats happening :wacko: )

Edited by Dwing

Wait what's wrong with the tie bombers now? Gamma veterans and Tomax are amazing. Like, they are the sleeper hit of vets.

I'll believe it when I see results of it. Otherwise no: my own playtests and just general look of the ship tells me it dies too fast for its cost.

I wouldn't use your success with a ship to give the state of the ship any true standing. Personally helped a local put together a list with them. He is currently doing his best in the 2 years he has played due to the Vets. Heck, it's one of the lists i don't like facing. If you find them frail, you are playing them wrong.

Both kinds of X-Wings, B-Wings, E-Wings, Z-95s, HWK-290s, TIE Punisher, Firespray, Kihraxz, Scyk, Starviper.... Notice how the majority are Rebel or Scum ships? Yeah, fix that too, please.

HWKs are fine, if they change anything on them, they risk them into power houses, only thing might be the 1 do primary, but there are few times you actually use that.

Edited by Hujoe Bigs

Z-95 is bad? 1 player made the cut with 4 Zs and 1 Y-Wing...

A lot of confirmation bias of personal experience. If I lose with it, it's bad.

it's a 2 attack, 2 AGI, 4 HP ship with no native reposition, a missile slot with no other slots to take advantage of it, and no pilots with good quality swarm synergy abilities like Howlrunner, or even a generic with an EPT slot. The TIE Fighter is just... better, in nearly every way. Part of the problem is that the ship is bad at living very long. No evade action and 2 AGI isn't very good at living very long. Another is that it has no pilots. No good pilots means it can't be swarmed. It's also a peashooter. 2 ATT with just a focus or TL, without the ability to swarm, is useless. Since it doesn't have any good supporting pilots, can't take EPTs for things like crackshot, dies if you blow on it too hard, and is tactically just not worth your time, Z-95s aren't really good. Z-95s are basically handing 12 points to your enemy for free.

Edited by Razgriz25thinf

These need a little something extra: REB%2BX-WING%2BT-65%2BWEDGE.png REB%2BE-WING.png SCUM%2BHUTT%2BKERAXE.png SCUM%2BHUTT%2BCARTEL%2BSCYK.png SCUM%2BBSA%2BVIPER%2BVIGO.PNG IMP%2BRAIDER%2BNDV%2BBLUE.PNG IMP%2BTIE%2BINTERCEPTOR%2BROYAL%2BNDV.PN... dat is all.

no there are a few users in this forum that could use fixing as well :)

dont know so much about the deci needing a fix but it would love some new pilots

You know... I play these ships all the time here at The Battle Parlor and have a ball with them. But I do feel that their design are either old and dated now and have not gotten their full updating like Y-Wings and so forth.

The fact is the meta-think is the big issue. The most these ships need is one more good card or a few good new pilots and or a title or two.

There are always a few bad apples in every barrel...

:lol:

Toss 'em and keep it real in your house.

;)

These need a little something extra: REB%2BX-WING%2BT-65%2BWEDGE.png REB%2BE-WING.png SCUM%2BHUTT%2BKERAXE.png SCUM%2BHUTT%2BCARTEL%2BSCYK.png SCUM%2BBSA%2BVIPER%2BVIGO.PNG IMP%2BRAIDER%2BNDV%2BBLUE.PNG IMP%2BTIE%2BINTERCEPTOR%2BROYAL%2BNDV.PN... dat is all.

no there are a few users in this forum that could use fixing as well :)

dont know so much about the deci needing a fix but it would love some new pilots

You know... I play these ships all the time here at The Battle Parlor and have a ball with them. But I do feel that their design are either old and dated now and have not gotten their full updating like Y-Wings and so forth.

The fact is the meta-think is the big issue. The most these ships need is one more good card or a few good new pilots and or a title or two.

There are always a few bad apples in every barrel...

:lol:

Toss 'em and keep it real in your house.

;)

But the y wing is the coolest ship ever so thats why :)

I wouldn't use your success with a ship to give the state of the ship any true standing. Personally helped a local put together a list with them. He is currently doing his best in the 2 years he has played due to the Vets. Heck, it's one of the lists i don't like facing. If you find them frail, you are playing them wrong.

Both kinds of X-Wings, B-Wings, E-Wings, Z-95s, HWK-290s, TIE Punisher, Firespray, Kihraxz, Scyk, Starviper.... Notice how the majority are Rebel or Scum ships? Yeah, fix that too, please.

HWKs are fine, if they change anything on them, they risk them into power houses, only thing might be the 1 do primary, but there are few times you actually use that.

idk, man, yesterday I slew a defender with a HWK primary

13679976_10157225457000142_2737362476461

maybe they're already OP :P

idk, man, yesterday I slew a defender with a HWK primary

13679976_10157225457000142_2737362476461

maybe they're already OP :P

Ghostly_Skull.gif

IMP%2BTIE%2BDEF%2BIV%2BNEW.PNG

Ghostly_Skull.gif  

Ghostly_Skull.gif

Ghostly_Skull.gif