Julia

Mansions of Madness Bug Report

Scenario: 10:50 to Arkham 

App version 1.7.0 on iPad. 

My investigator used a ladder to get on the roof of the train. They failed the skill test and the app text said:

”You scan the dark of night around you but spot the shadow descending on you too late. A dark mass slams into you and you tumble down the ladder you were heading for with the creature. Place your figure in a space with another interact token. Then place a [random flying monster] in your space.”

I nominated a Hunting Horror to place but there was then no monster listed in the monsters tab so I couldn’t fight it. I just put it back in the box and carried on. 

Also, the same game said I’d found the incriminating evidence unique item twice. I nominated another evidence card to gain and carried on. 

Scenario: 10:50 to Arkham 
Version: unsure the number- but it was current on Sunday December 9, 2018 as of 8pm AST as it updated prior to being played

Two problems were encountered during our regular Sunday night Mansions game night:
#1 is just as "Nighthawk101" up above posted: My buddy chose to use a ladder to climb on top of the moving train and we were met with the prompt:
”You scan the dark of night around you but spot the shadow descending on you too late. A dark mass slams into you and you tumble down the ladder you were heading for with the creature. Place your figure in a space with another interact token. Then place a [random flying monster] in your space.”
Naturally we couldn't include any monster since the game chooses the stats and such for it.

#2 is that content from "Beyond the Threshold" expansion is disabled (since I don't have that expansion) but I enabled all other expansions as we have them. While running the "10:50 to Arkham" (same game session problem #1 occurred in), my character found the "Enchanted Blade" common item- but this is an item from Beyond the Threshold and was nowhere to be found in our game (we ended up finding a picture of the item card posted on an external site so it wasn't the end of the world at the time, but others may not think of that solution).

Scenario: I-ll Fated Exhibit
Version: Updated 01.01.2019

At the end of the scenario, a Formless Spawn appeared. All Combat, Evade and Horror checks related to this monster had PLACEHOLDER text.