Sign in to follow this  
Just Sum Dude

and I am in

Does the Rebel TIE shoot red lasers now? And how soon do we see the backlog of Lambdas repackaged into the Rebel Shuttle Tyderium expansion?

The next aces expansion for rebels will have it. :)

I will confess, my knee-jerk reaction to the rebel tie was disdain. I didn't start flame posts about the tie however because I've played this game long enough to know that 1) ffg knows what it's doing (pre-nerf phantom excluded) and 2) every ship that exsists for the game will eventually be a ship that I love, either playing with or against. Sabine's tie has already started growing on me, and as others have said it is totally different from the Imperial icon. I am excited to see what this wave will do for my tabletop.

I will confess, my knee-jerk reaction to the rebel tie was disdain. I didn't start flame posts about the tie however because I've played this game long enough to know that 1) ffg knows what it's doing (pre-nerf phantom excluded) and 2) every ship that exsists for the game will eventually be a ship that I love, either playing with or against. Sabine's tie has already started growing on me, and as others have said it is totally different from the Imperial icon. I am excited to see what this wave will do for my tabletop.

16594391409_e2b22cfd2a_c.jpg

Briefly perused the topic with an opposing title (one of four apparently) and thought I should post this to bring balance back to the force. 

I know there are a number of us who have our agreements/disagreements about aspects of new ships/upgrades/game mechanics etc. coming out but the bottomline is that these new additions are just more tools in the tool box for each faction. I am a die hard Imperial player and think it is awesome the rebels are getting a hi-jacked TIE. The meta will continuously shift and players will have to adapt. I appreciate a game that continues to grow and explore new design space. 

I have an even greater appreciation for a game that works to keep older ships as relevant as possible (major fan of the defender long before Veterans was even hinted at). 

Anyway, those who have to post like whiny little ****** can kick rocks if there isn't anything constructive to say. I salute the rest of you who still post meaningful comments/topics regardless of how you feel about this game.

Keep flying casual.

I wish I had more likes to give you, I can't even give one right now! How dare they limit positivity, but barr a dislike feature..! Augh!

You have like ten likes from me on this one dude.