Sign in to follow this  
Just Sum Dude

and I am in

I confess to being vaguely worried about what the next Wave might have available for the Rebel faction. The U-Wing, I guess? But they are running out of ships rather quickly.

Sabine's TIE should be a fun ship, but the fact that they're including it is either a worrying sign for their lack of material, _or_ Alex Davies lobbied to include this ship and is a master troll who deserves a standing ovation.

The U-Wing and TIE Striker will be added to Wave 10 on Force Friday in September (once they're officially allowed to be revealed).

That'll leave the Rebels and Empire one ship ahead of Scum (again), so Wave 11 will be a four-ship Wave, with one Rebel, one Imperial and two Scum.  Plus we've got a Scum Epic and Dead or Alive to look forward to somewhere down the road.

I might not be buying much from the currently announced crop, but I'm still all in on X-Wing.

Anyway, those who have to post like whiny little ****** can kick rocks if there isn't anything constructive to say. I salute the rest of you who still post meaningful comments/topics regardless of how you feel about this game.

So you'll be kicking rocks then?

And I'm with her (Sabine)!

I'm not sure I understand all the complaints about adding a stolen TIE to the Rebels. The announcement certainly took me by surprise as well, but I'm ready to keep an open mind and see more of what the expansion has in store for us.

And what about faction identity? Would anyone really mistake that sick paint-job for one of the Empire's?

In any case, I have a sneaking suspicion that we'll get a more detailed preview on this ship somewhere down the line.

I can't believe how many people are bent about this TIE.  It's in the lore, it makes sense that the Rebels steal Imperial equipment, it only has unique pilots so the Imperials still hold the TIE swarm as a faction specific option, and lots of people like to cool repaint.

X-Wing is just another victim of fan entitlement in our modern days of narcissism:

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/herocomplex/

So...by unique....only one per squad? Or you can put each pilot in it in a squad?

If you only get one ...because there is only one I love it.

If you can have a squad of all three or four of them then I kind of hate it.

If that's the case I'll buy three or four and just have to put other 'unique' paint jobs on them and cry out with a thunderous " meh ".

I am digging the new additions. My only reservation is with conditions being overly complex. If, when the others are revealed, we see they are just better-worded upgrade cards in a new format, then I'm okay with that!

So...by unique....only one per squad? Or you can put each pilot in it in a squad?

If you only get one ...because there is only one I love it.

If you can have a squad of all three or four of them then I kind of hate it.

If that's the case I'll buy three or four and just have to put other 'unique' paint jobs on them and cry out with a thunderous " meh ".

Every card beside Veteran Instincts in the expansion is unique, so it's pretty obviously meant to be one of a kind. Technically, you could buy four and fly one for each pilot, but... if you hate that idea, why would you do that?

I don't think the ion illicit (EMP thing) is unique

You might want multiple packs for them and multiple ties

If you have an empire tie floating around, you could fly Sabine and zeb or Rex and Asoka (funny how that works out) without issue due to how the cardboard bases are probably arranged, but if you want to fly any combination of two pilots you'll need two packs

With two rebel ties and any two empire ties (core set?) you can fly all four rebel tie pilots

Edited by ficklegreendice

I don't think the ion illicit (EMP thing) is unique

You might want multiple packs for them and multiple ties

If you have an empire tie floating around, you could fly Sabine and zeb or Rex and Asoka (funny how that works out) without issue due to how the cardboard bases are probably arranged, but if you want to fly any combination of two pilots you'll need two packs

With two rebel ties and any two empire ties (core set?) you can fly all four rebel tie pilots

It appears to have the dot representing a unique.

swx59_layout.png

You know it's really funny

Rebel TIE is one of the least evil expansions

As pointed out, everything is unique and you only need one

If you want to fly all four pilots, you only need two (you only need the proper cardboard inserts and pilot cards; you can use any tie fighter -not FO or SF- model and dial)

Meanwhile, if you want conners for empire you NEED to buy a K or ghost

And yet we're bitching about the rebel tie

Rebel TIE without Biggs and the Eiptic Evaders? That's it, I'm out.

Does the Rebel TIE shoot red lasers now? And how soon do we see the backlog of Lambdas repackaged into the Rebel Shuttle Tyderium expansion?

Sounds like they got it right. And I get to invent a couple more unique paint schemes for a few stolen tie fighters.

I'm on board.

I actually look forward to seeing what people paint to accommodate the idea.

Was kinda sad I couldn't sell any ofamy fickle 7 Tie swarm, but now can send em off to get painted and still keep the sexy FFG painted Tie :D