Sign in to follow this  
kraisto

FFG panel on Gencon

Thanks for posting the video! Very cool, although a little bummed that the next expansion for descent or a new heroes and monsters pack was not discussed... Tripled descent sales and not a single announcement seems odd..

At least we are getting what appears to be a amazing Doom game, along with a pretty cool Arkham Horror card game that takes up the Warhammer Adventure Card Game reigns. I dont know if I'm going to be investing in the Rune Wars game... I have Battlelore...

Side note: love how the one dude was like Battlelore Elves!?!! And we got no response lol

Thanks for posting the video! Very cool, although a little bummed that the next expansion for descent or a new heroes and monsters pack was not discussed... Tripled descent sales and not a single announcement seems odd..

I would not read into that too much.  With tripling sales its safe to say that they will make more.  From what they guy said about 100 times, they do not talk about unreleased products.

I would not read into that too much.  With tripling sales its safe to say that they will make more.  From what they guy said about 100 times, they do not talk about unreleased products.

It makes sense as I think RTL had opened up an entirely new way to play and has people exited since you can play solo now. The APP rekindled my interest in Descent and thus got me to buy more stuff. I will be shocked if more stuff will not be announced soon.

It makes sense as I think RTL had opened up an entirely new way to play and has people exited since you can play solo now. The APP rekindled my interest in Descent and thus got me to buy more stuff. I will be shocked if more stuff will not be announced soon.

Waiting for the next RTL campaign, the next physical expansion and heroes & monsters packs :P