Sign in to follow this  
LagAdder

Application Patch Notes

1.0.4 - Released [25th of August 2016]

- Fixed issues causing various soft-locks in the mythos phase.
- Fixed issue causing soft-locks on some saves.
- Fixed typos.

Please Note: We have detected an issue running Mansions of Madness on Windows 10 Tablet devices in Windowed Mode. Please be sure to run the app in fullscreen until a fix can be addressed.

1.0.3 - Released [16th of August 2016]

-Fixed soft lock in Escape from Innsmouth finale.

1.0.2 - Released [11th of August 2016]

-Bug fixes across all scenarios.
-Bug fixes with the save system.
-General stability improvements.

1.0.1 - Released [6th of August 2016]

-Fixed locking issue with Cycle of Eternity boss.
-Fixed locking issue with Innsmouth mob.
-Fixed crash bug in Shattered Bonds.
-Fixed message log issue displaying test results incorrectly.
-Fixed mislabeled tile in Cycle of Eternity.
-Various typos and message layout adjustments.

Please note: We have detected various issues with saved games. We recommend trying to play a scenario in a single session if possible.

Mansions of Madness companion app now live! [1st of August 2016]

We're pleased to announce the availability of the Mansions of Madness Second Edition companion app on Steam! This app is required to play the board game: Mansions of Madness Second Edition.

Please visit www.fantasyflightgames.com for more information.

Please direct support emails to: softwaresupport@fantasyflightgames.com

Source: FFGs App newsfeed on Steam

Bug report thread

Edited by LagAdder

The patch didn't fix the problems sadly. I still crash in the same spot after the patch, even when starting from new (the second one down - the mob issue).

I would recommend not playing the second game at least until there is a more stable version

We played scenario 1 in one session and started scenario 2 yesterday, then saved. Tonight we loaded the game and what we see of the map looks correct, but we can't scroll around (zooming in/out works) and all icons/buttons except the main menu button don't respond.

We're playing on an older iPad mini. There were no problems at all while playing until this save game issue.

What platform are you using that it is crashing? Have you tried any other platforms?

I have tried it using the ios app and the patched Steam version.

On BGG there are numerous threads and reports from people all crashing in the exact same spot, using all versions.

The spot is during Escape from Innsmouth, around 2hrs in, towards the end, when you (spoilers) **approach the dock and the riot moves**

We played scenario 1 in one session and started scenario 2 yesterday, then saved. Tonight we loaded the game and what we see of the map looks correct, but we can't scroll around (zooming in/out works) and all icons/buttons except the main menu button don't respond.

We're playing on an older iPad mini. There were no problems at all while playing until this save game issue.

This is the bug that everyone else is getting. The Patch (Steam yesterday) was supposed to fix it but it didn't. The iOS update is not available until at least Tuesday (source - FFG Twitter)

Version 1.0.2 released for Android, PC and Mac. The iOS version is still at 1.0.1 at the time of this posting.

-Bug fixes across all scenarios.
-Bug fixes with the save system.
-General stability improvements.

Just an FYI, still having the freezing bug in Escape from Innsmouth after Steam v 1.0.2.

I want to confirm this, the app still locks up during the Escape from Innsmouth scenario.

What about the Rising Tide scenario. Have anyone tried running that after the patch? I am probably gonna be playing Mansions this sunday and were planning to run that scenario if the bugs have been fixed.

I haven't played it with the new patch, but I didn't have any serious problems with it when I did play it. But that being said, we died at the final confrontation, so there might have been an issue we don't know about.

Just an FYI, still having the freezing bug in Escape from Innsmouth after Steam v 1.0.2.

I want to confirm this, the app still locks up during the Escape from Innsmouth scenario.

Same here, still locked up, using a Samsung galaxy tablet, type sm-560 with Android 4.4.4

Same with Android version

Version 1.0.3 released for PC and Mac. The Android and iOS versions are still at 1.0.2 at the time of this posting.

-Fixed soft lock in Escape from Innsmouth finale.

Edited by LagAdder

Version 1.0.4 released for Android, PC and Mac. The iOS version is still at 1.0.3 at the time of this posting.

- Fixed issues causing various soft-locks in the mythos phase.
- Fixed issue causing soft-locks on some saves.
- Fixed typos.

Please Note: We have detected an issue running Mansions of Madness on Windows 10 Tablet devices in Windowed Mode. Please be sure to run the app in fullscreen until a fix can be addressed.