Sign in to follow this  
Gibbilo

But Seriously, why is Sabine Everywhere?

I hope we get Poe's tie. A tie S/F with title that makes all red manuvers green and ads a 5 forward, with free extra boost if used.... Yeah that is sarcasem and how Sabines wet fan expansion feels to me. At least I will save some money for once.

No, you get Poe's Scyk or Poe's Starviper

I got the sense that Kanan and Hera were actually married. I guess it wasn't spelled out explicitly or anything. They certainly had a relationship in A New Dawn, but we don't know where that went. I suppose I just assumed it because she casually called Kanan "love" in the first episode and her name is, ... well... "Hera".

There is as well the episode where Kanan meets Hera's dad and seems be stress out to meet him. First impression and all. But usually it not important for the plot and is in the background as it should be.

That's right. And I like that they don't always put the relationships at the forefront of the plot. Do I think they'll do an episode around these relationships? Maybe once or twice, but it won't be a main thing most of the time.

because she's gonna die and push Ezra to the Dark side, founding the Knights of Ren, and helping pull Kylo Ren to the Dark Side....   and she's also Snoke.

no Gallius Rax is snoke ..... if you dont know what im taking about then put the internet down and go read some canon books. Then come back and we can talk star wars :P

You're both wrong.

Snoke is Jason Todd.

because she's gonna die and push Ezra to the Dark side, founding the Knights of Ren, and helping pull Kylo Ren to the Dark Side....   and she's also Snoke.

no Gallius Rax is snoke ..... if you dont know what im taking about then put the internet down and go read some canon books. Then come back and we can talk star wars :P

You're both wrong.

Snoke is Jason Todd.

Here's a shocking theory: Snoke is Snoke. Because seriously, who would voluntarily change their name to Snoke?

You're both wrong.

Snoke is Jason Todd.

Here's a shocking theory: Snoke is Snoke. Because seriously, who would voluntarily change their name to Snoke?

Hilary Clinton....

(South Park Reference).

Second rebel aces pack is going to be Poe and Wedge in TIEs. Next rebel epic will come packaged with Han Chewie and Leia in the shuttle Tyderian.

I approve of this message. (crew - Luke Skywalker also)

Range 1. Discard this card to force opponent to discard their Vader or Palpatine crew upgrade.

You're both wrong.

Snoke is Jason Todd.

If Jason Todd's Snoke then...

*Gargals gravel*

I'm Batman.

She's a popular character with a demographic that FFG isn't currently selling a lot of product to.

Tumblr?
No, the girls (and women) that can give two ***** about princesses and are finally starting to get some badass female action heroes that aren't butch or someone's love interest showing up in pop-culture. They play board games and video games and FFG would like them to play miniatures games.

And I think that's awesome!

But Hera is Kanan's love interest, and Sabine is Ezra's

Hera and Kannan are (probably) in a relationship. Ezra has an unrequited crush on Sabine. Huge difference.

He's too young to be snoke.  He was a Rax was a littl eboy from Jakku when Palpatine found him, Snoke is supposed to be a thousand years old.  

I can think of a number of different reasons why Sabine is everywhere lately:

1. Sabine basically the "cool" character on the show they are pushing.
  2. She's is a she and made to be pretty for all the young-ish nerds (or strong female lead for the girls).
  3. Sabine was Scum and can be used in two different Factions.
  4. She's Mandalorian, which is a faction that is super popular.
  5. Sabine blows stuff up.
  6. She paints everything and introduces a creative way to have things different in X-wing (like her Tie Fighter).