Sign in to follow this  
Takeda

Played my first game last night

Welcome to the family! Enjoy the product you have and know that there is so much added in the expansion packs available that you've got yourself a nice little hobby with potentially over 40 heroes and 50 monster groups to choose from!

It's a trap! Watch out. I played like 5 times and found myself fiending for more. I now have every expansion and all monsters and heroes collections. Now just 8 lieutenants left to go. So much to paint, so much to play.

OK first... Core game. Check. Oh but I need Lair of the Wyrm. Check. Oh... maybe i should get some of these lieutenant miniatures. Finally got em all, Check. But you know, I really would like more Heroes. I'll pick up Oath of the Outcast. Nice. Hmm... this Core Campaign is getting a little stale. I know, I'll pick up Shadows of Nerekhall. Nice... but you know... Trollfens and Manor of Ravens sounds nice too... what the hell I'm gonna get em both anyway. I need more Lieutenant miniatures now though! I have Ariad, Queen Ariad, skarn... who else...  You know, I should try one of those Co-Ops. And I just downloaded Road to Legend.... dang... they just released Mists of Bilehall....