Sign in to follow this  
th3eviltwin

and I am out

a rebel tie? I was thinking about starting not now , tells me all i need to too about your ability or willingness to balance the game.

I dont think it has anything to do with balance, but more of bringing in 2 more characters from Rebels and a ship fro mthe show to give the Rebels something different.

Crew slot and illicit slot on a tie fighter, is rather interesting from a game play perspective.

Something different for Rebels is nice, of course it wont break themeta or aything, but itsnot a bad new expansion. I'm more thrilled about this ship thn both th upsilon and Quadjumper put together.

If you want balance without flavor, play checkers. Red is OP though.

I personally like the idea of crossing ships between factions. Not the first time it's been done, looking at Scum, and as has been mentioned, there have been lots of cases in classic EU of rebels stealing TIE fighters and other imperial paraphernalia.

a rebel tie? I was thinking about starting not now , tells me all i need to too about your ability or willingness to balance the game.

Bye!

I'll watch you go from the windows of my glorious yellow tie- which will be in every list for the next year just so i can enjoy those salty tears!

What we gonna have for: 

BOSS%27%2BXMAS%2BBREK%2BBREK.jpg

You seem like one of those baby seal players that give me free wins, haha.

Keep playing buddy. Rebel players have had their own TIE Fighter since wave 4 anyways.

New ships are aimed to be balanced from the start. Aces and vets packs show their willingness to balance the game.

Throwing a public tantrum over a new game component we have limited info about and claiming to quit is within your forum rights, but please try harder next time. I'm just not feeling the rage quit in your post. It's emo angst when it should exude fury. Creating the account on the 5th and posting the same thing 4 times is a good start, but content matters and yours isn't good enough. You have it in you to Quit Even Better!

Not only created an account and copy/pasted the exact same empty whining here, but also the same comment on the X-Wing reddit, and who knows how many other sites. Now that is some seriously pathetic fit-pitching. Obviously, this is a sockpuppet account made by someone who actually plays. What's funny (funny sad, not funny ha ha) is that they're self-aware enough to feel that they needed to create a fake account to cry about it, but not self-aware enough to avoid making it so obvious that that's exactly what's going on.

Truly, these are strange times.

Yeah it's not like they're going to pull a 180 and completely halt this ship because a brand new account keeps posting the same thing over and over again. It would have to be a really REALly AWfully broken mechanic that they never fixed to make me quit. Which is most likely not soon because I starting flying during the dark times of TIE Phantoms and I put up with their super Arc Dodge Decloak. They showed when a mechanic is not good for a game they'll remedy it if needed.

-and I don't even plan on getting the Rebel Tie honestly Team Tugboat has my eye.

Literally the exact same post that you made on Reddit. Bye.

Wait so he complained on both here and reddit in the same eact way....well that is even more reason to not care what this guy thinks, he culdnt even give this forum an original complaining good bye.

Shows that he was really salty and never going to give the ship a chance, even without getting an explaination of why it is in the game, or using common sense that Rebels steal imperial stuff ALL THE TIME!

EDIT:

Just saw the further posts that he also created this account just to b##ch 4 times by copying and pasting. I wonder if the guy even ever played the game seriously, or just made an account to complain.

And your whole topic title "and I am out" seeing the number of copy pastes makes me think you were never really in....

Either way good riddance to the eviltwin, may Jar Jar Binks haunt your dreams.

Edited by knavelead

Why do people even bother to post about quitting, no one in the entire X Wing universe cares if people quit. If you dont like something, down tools and dont let the door hit your butt on the way out. You are free to come back whenever you like. That's the great thing about the game, you can come and go as you like. I personally do not think Ren should be a Pilot for an Upsilon, I dont recall him ever flying one, was a passenger I thought. But I am more than happy to be wrong. My point is, people love the fact that the Upsilon is a thing now, those people dont give one fat rats a** what other people think of the Upsilon. ipso facto Rebel TIE....