Xerandar

Wave 11 predictions

From the Aftermath books

MK-4 freighter (Title The Moth)

SS-54 assault ship

I would also like to see some "Campaign packs" based of things like Battle of Endor and Yavin.

Also HH-87 Starhopper, in Aftermath piloted by Wedge but considering the origins it fits well with the Scum.

From the Aftermath books

MK-4 freighter (Title The Moth)

SS-54 assault ship

I would also like to see some "Campaign packs" based of things like Battle of Endor and Yavin.

Would love to see the Moth. If only for the crew options.

Norra Wexley, as a cew card (Already in game as pilot for the Arc)

A young version of Temmin "Snap" Wexley, (Already have an older version as a t70 Pilot).

The Zabrak bounty hunter Jas Emari

The Imperial turncoat Sinjir Rath Velus

Mister Bones, a heavily modified B1 battle droid with a murderous personality.

What if they start releasing new single ships instead of aces packs for previous waves? New paint schemes, upgrades, and pilots. I'd be cheesed, but I can see them to start recycling and not necessarily in aces packs. 

ie:

Partisan X-Wing Expansion

Rouge One Y-Wing Expansion

Rouge One X-Wing Expansion (maybe those two rouge ones together)

Phoenix Squadron A-Wing

Clone Wars era Y-Wing 

B-Wing Prototype

Skystrike Tie 

Skystrike Tie Interceptor

Iron Squadron YT2400

We will also start seeing Episode 8 ships in 2017 as well, especially once we see a trailer or two I'm sure... 

What if they start releasing new single ships instead of aces packs for previous waves? New paint schemes, upgrades, and pilots. I'd be cheesed, but I can see them to start recycling and not necessarily in aces packs. 

ie:

Partisan X-Wing Expansion

Rouge One Y-Wing Expansion

Rouge One X-Wing Expansion (maybe those two rouge ones together)

Phoenix Squadron A-Wing

Clone Wars era Y-Wing 

B-Wing Prototype

Skystrike Tie 

Skystrike Tie Interceptor

Iron Squadron YT2400

We will also start seeing Episode 8 ships in 2017 as well, especially once we see a trailer or two I'm sure... 

I don't think they will do this, but I honestly wouldn't mind. It's better than obscure ship number 10 which only appeared in one episode of REBELS.

Rebels: Rebel Lambda/Shuttle Tydirium

Imperial: Assault Gunboat

Imperial: Nssis-Class Clawcraft

Scum: ?

Scum Epic: ?

Or that would make me pretty happy. Not sure any of those will actually happen next, outside of obviously some kind of Scum ship happening.

Wave 11: new core set with vulture droids and N1 star fighter, including 10 year old PS 9 ace, Anakin. Also, pod racer expansions for the Republic and Scum. No more Rebels or Empire. On to Separatists and Republic. And some variation of Jar Jar in every wave.

Wave 11: new core set with vulture droids and N1 star fighter, including 10 year old PS 9 ace, Anakin. Also, pod racer expansions for the Republic and Scum. No more Rebels or Empire. On to Separatists and Republic. And some variation of Jar Jar in every wave.

Anakin the Republic's Sabine.

-N1 Starfighter

-The Twilight

-Delta 7 Jedi Starfighter

-Eta 2 Jedi Starfighter

-Eta class shuttle.

I kinda wanna see the 10 year old PS 9 Anakin because, in order to show growth, he would have to have no EPT and I want to see a PS9 pilot with no EPT.

Rebel:

Phantom II

- Is in Rebels so will draw attention from fans of the show, plus maybe some fun interaction between it and the Ghost.

N-1 Starfighter

- Adds Leia to the game as a pilot, something rather long overdue at this point. Plus adds more Astromech upgrades to potentially add new usability to ships with that upgrade slot.

T-Wing

- Another alphabet ship that could be added to the game, and it is from the X-Wing series. 

Resistance Transport

- It was in the films, that’s about it. I guess it could be used to introduce Resistance versions of OT character crew cards like Leia and Han.

Empire:

Tie Scout

- They already have art for it in the LCG, and could be interesting if they make it the first ship in standard play to have the Jamming action.

Sentinel-Class Shuttle

- I want it, plus it would serve a way to introduce Imperial characters from Rebels to the game as crew upgrades, like Thrawn.

Eta-2 Jedi Starfighter

- Darth Vader in another ship, they could have the generics be the Inquisitors.

Assault Gunboat

- People really want it, and it comes from this game’s namesake.

Mining Guild Tie

- Arguably the Mining Guild was run by the Empire so they should get it, and could be used to add Illicit to the Empire if they decide they need access to it.

Scum:

Gauntlet Fighter (Large)

- Maul as a crew upgrade and pilot, the ship could be the Scum’s faction 4 primary attack dice ship.

Luxury Yacht

- Scum Lando, Hondo Ohnaka, and potentially Mara Jade as a pilot.

YT-2000

- Allows all of the X-Wing series Protagonists to be in the game.

Skipray Blastboat

- People want it.

Havoc

- Only ship from the Rogues and Villains pack from Armada that doesn’t have an X-wing counterpart. 

Edited by Animewarsdude