Xerandar

Wave 11 predictions

I've put a lot of thought into this.

Rebel Wave 11 ship: TIE Phantom

Pilots:

Rookie One - pilot skill 3

Ability: Plot skill - During the end phase, select an enemy pilot. Until the beginning of the next end phase, you may substitute their pilot skill value for your own.

Ru Murleen - pilot skill 5

Ability: Flight Instructor - All friendly ships within range 1-2 may substitute your pilot value for theirs.

Sabine - pilot skill 4

Ability: Paint the sky - You may paint your TIE Phantom in ridiculous colors. Because Sabine.

I've put a lot of thought into this.

Rebel Wave 11 ship: TIE Phantom

Pilots:

Rookie One - pilot skill 3

Ability: Plot skill - During the end phase, select an enemy pilot. Until the beginning of the next end phase, you may substitute their pilot skill value for your own.

Ru Murleen - pilot skill 5

Ability: Flight Instructor - All friendly ships within range 1-2 may substitute your pilot value for theirs.

Sabine - pilot skill 4

Ability: Paint the sky - You may paint your TIE Phantom in ridiculous colors. Because Sabine.

Way too much thought.

You know, a Rebel Assault wave could happen, with Rookie One in an X-wing, B-wing and Phantom.

Those games still suck.

Even If it would be another potential Palpmobile, I would really like having the Sentinal

Sentinel-classShuttle.jpg

It has a lot of screentime in Rebels, so It has a decent chance.

also, It was my first Lego set as a kid, still have it. (well, let's be real, I still have all my Legos, never to old for Legos.)

7659_box.jpg

It could also be used as the means to bring a Thrawn crew card into the game. Seeing as they apparently don't have a Lambda-class modeled for Rebels, we're likely to see Thrawn riding in one of these when he needs to go from ship to ship or ship to shore.

It could also be used as the means to bring a Thrawn crew card into the game. Seeing as they apparently don't have a Lambda-class modeled for Rebels, we're likely to see Thrawn riding in one of these when he needs to go from ship to ship or ship to shore.

Given that the Lambda appears in pre-Rebels newcanon stories like Lost Stars (8 years after ROTS - when the protagonists are still children, Tarkin comes to their planet in a Lambda) I think its appearance in Rebels as well would be good.

Given that the Lambda appears in pre-Rebels newcanon stories like Lost Stars (8 years after ROTS - when the protagonists are still children, Tarkin comes to their planet in a Lambda) I think its appearance in Rebels as well would be good.

I meant that they don't have a computer model of it for the show. Presumably budget limitations are why all shuttles are Sentinels so far.

tumblr_mqon0kRSWr1rtljjxo10_r1_500.gif

If we're going here, I want Colonial Viper Mk I, II, and IV.  It's in universe:

E.T.'s race is seen in the Galactic Senate in Ep I.  E.T. has been to Earth.  The Battlestar Galactica is been to Earth.  Therefore, the Battlestar Galactica can fly to a galaxy far, far away!

Maybe we'll get one of these then

maxresdefault.jpg

Other than that rebel transport from TFA I really have no idea.

Scum tie fighter seems like a stretch unless it's going to be a squadron-focused wave with squad upgrades to bring swarms back into the meta.

Imperials... I don't have a single idea. Maybe if there was a ship like a lambda but smaller and packed with missiles or something.

I know it's very unlikely but I have always been quite fond of the YT-2000, Otana. We already have Emon, be nice to see rest of the family show up and I am sure ffg can do something interesting design wise.

We need the YT-2000 so that we can have the complete pilot set of Keyan Farlander, Maarek Steele, and Ace Azameen. Even better it would mean that the each faction has the one protagonist each from the games, and Ace Azameen would be scum so to give the Scum a YT variant and so he could be flown alongside Emon.

Rebel: Saviours of the Alliance T65 "Rogue" Xwing and a Gray Squadron Y wing with a "new" astromech mold. It will bring in all of the pilots from Yavin and Endor including modified ones such as Jedi Luke, Corran and everyone else mentioned on any form of Wikipedia or Disney own Star Wars site. It will be the fix that everyone wants and will see Rebels win World's again and there will be much complaining to which some will proclaim, "it was a fix."

Imperials: Gunboat because it's about time and can't think of anything else. Small base, three out of the four pilots will have an EPT. It will have 2 missile and a torp slot plus a title which says when instructed to discard a missile or torp card, don't. It will also include a slightly overcosted Imperial crew card that will allow the ship to fire as many times as there are red target lock tokened assigned. It will be devastating in Epic play but not see competitive use due to the high cost of both the card and the other ships involved. There will be much rejoicing in the streets and sheets.

Scum: Scurrg H Bomber because scum need another well costed large Base ship with 2 attack dice out the front, a 1 point meta breaking crew option and two astromech slots plus 2 missile and 2 torp slots. Then a modification that allows them to pay a 1 point tax and take Rebel Astromech cards and a title that is essentially a large base Deadeye. This ship wil come with a small cup, to catch your opponents tears in to consume at match conclusion.

Edited by Viktus106