Xerandar

Wave 11 predictions

Agreed, or let FFG do it.

We didn't see many new ships in TFA but I also don't recall seeing the JumpMaster, E-Wing, TIE Punisher and various others in a movie yet they seem to fly pretty well on my mat ;)

You do realize each of those things were not created by FFG right? Each of those ships were ether in a bad videogame (in the case of the TIE Punisher/Tie Interdictor- when it used to be a airspeeder) or a comic or a book, or even multiple comics and books.

Edited by knavelead

Whatever is in Wave 11, I'm sure it will result in loads of salty posts. 

We didn't see many new ships in TFA but I also don't recall seeing the JumpMaster, E-Wing, TIE Punisher and various others in a movie yet they seem to fly pretty well on my mat ;)

You do realize each of those things were not created by FFG right? Each of those ships were ether in a bad videogame (in the case of the TIE Punisher/Tie Interdictor- when it used to be a airspeeder) or a comic or a book, or even multiple comics and books.

The Raider is an entirely original ship, albeit a very cool-looking one.  

Edited by WingedSpider

Still hoping for the N1

The fact that Rebels canonically flew them within days of Endor should make that a shoe-in. Especially since two of those Rebels are already in the game in other capacities (one as an ARC-170 pilot, one as crew).

I'm very bad at guessing what will be in a wave.

I'm very good at guessing what won't be in the wave.

I keep saying NO gunboat, NO avenger, and NO uglies... I've been right about those for like 5 waves now.

But for funzies: Rebels will get N1s with only unique pilots because that's thier new thing; imperials will get ETA-2 so rebels will be able to steal it later; scum will get... Mining clan tie so that the tie fighter can hands down be the ultimate Star Wars ship it has always been (except it will probably get two illicit slots or something...TL maybe?)...

You missed a paragraph spacing and are combining two sentences to get an incorrect idea.  At no point did I say that they created those ships, however they DID create the Imperial Raider specifically for this game.

My actually point - sorry if I was unclear - was that FFG have proven themselves more than capable of creating new ships that fit into the aesthetic of Star Wars and there is no need (as the post I was responding to suggested) to wait for LucasArts to create ships on their behalves.

Edited by Bojanglez

Still hoping for the N1

The fact that Rebels canonically flew them within days of Endor should make that a shoe-in. Especially since two of those Rebels are already in the game in other capacities (one as an ARC-170 pilot, one as crew).

My thoughts exactly.

Still hoping for the N1

Rebels might see the U-Wing and then the N1 Starship next.

Edited by Odanan

tumblr_mqon0kRSWr1rtljjxo10_r1_500.gif

If we're going here, I want Colonial Viper Mk I, II, and IV.  It's in universe:

E.T.'s race is seen in the Galactic Senate in Ep I.  E.T. has been to Earth.  The Battlestar Galactica is been to Earth.  Therefore, the Battlestar Galactica can fly to a galaxy far, far away!

tumblr_mqon0kRSWr1rtljjxo10_r1_500.gif

If we're going here, I want Colonial Viper Mk I, II, and IV.  It's in universe:

E.T.'s race is seen in the Galactic Senate in Ep I.  E.T. has been to Earth.  The Battlestar Galactica is been to Earth.  Therefore, the Battlestar Galactica can fly to a galaxy far, far away!

I vote for vipers and riders!!