Sign in to follow this  
Spartan Dude

Huge ships ranges and dodging?

Hi guys and dolls.

Just a quick question as me and my friend are doing our first epic match. When a huge ships targets another ships at range 4-6 does the defender get an extra evade dice for each range band or just one for being at range 3 (and beyond).

And am i correct in understanding the huge ships perform 2 primary weapon attacks (even same arc?) and then as many secondary weapons assuming they have the energy needed?

Hi guys and dolls.

Just a quick question as me and my friend are doing our first epic match. When a huge ships targets another ships at range 4-6 does the defender get an extra evade dice for each range band or just one for being at range 3 (and beyond).

That's the way it was originally, but they've since dropped it to +1 die for Range 3+.

And am i correct in understanding the huge ships perform 2 primary weapon attacks (even same arc?) and then as many secondary weapons assuming they have the energy needed?

No, they only get one primary attack. There's some confusion because the Raider has an ability to get a second primary attack by spending energy, and the Raider rule book mentions this second attack without being super clear about the fact that it's the pilot ability one.

One attack per secondary per round, provided costs can be paid, yes.