Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Which Wave 10 are you excited for?

The Tie ruined the first impression of this wave for me, I need a day to get that brain fart out of the system... 16 points for Sabine, acces to cloaking etc... what a great way to dilute the differences between the factions. I mainly play Imps and scum... When I want to drool and play illicits, I play scum!!! 

Aaaanyways. The shuttle seems interresting. I hope the dial is radically different from the Lambda so we will at least have two very different shuttles.

I'm coming around on the Quadjumper. Scum is quickly becoming my favorite faction.  I just need some more lore to help me understand how exactly it functions thematically outside of being blown up in one shot by Tie Fighters. I was under the impression it was atmospheric only up to this point.

I don't know if they ever stated or implied it directly but Rey was taking it to get off-planet.

After disgesting...quad jump has gone from "best joke" to "I'm probably flying six of them"

I have no idea how ffg got me so excited for a ship with so puny a wingspan after the glorious K and ARC, but by god they've done it

Couldn't agree more!

Star_Wars_The_Force_Awakens_Incredible_C

After disgesting...quad jump has gone from "best joke" to "I'm probably flying six of them"

I have no idea how ffg got me so excited for a ship with so puny a wingspan after the glorious K and ARC, but by god they've done it

I'm curious as to how cheap that generic is. I'm guessing 15, but even then it seems like a bargain blocker.

The shuttle looks great, though maybe a bit too pricy for me with Kylo as the pilot. Love it's stat line though.

Really interesting to see it has two tech slots as well and new tech upgrades so hopefully something cool in there to go on the Tie/sf too.

Fly 6 and if they can all spit out free tractor tokens you won't have to worry about them only having 2 attack.

I'm at the same spot that I was at the beginning of wave nine which actually might be worse. None of the ships on first glance excite me. I at least have a few ships I want from wave nine but I feel kinda empty with it happening again.

... Not gonna lie though Fickle is making me favor the Tugger's Life...

I'm at the same spot that I was at the beginning of wave nine which actually might be worse. None of the ships on first glance excite me. I at least have a few ships I want from wave nine but I feel kinda empty with it happening again.

I think I'm just easily pleased.  With the exception of a few 'known' ships (the Falcon, as an example) I don't know that many of the ships have actually excited me conceptually, but I seem to enjoy (to differing levels) each wave because of the variety, the additions to the game and the implied sign that the game is healthy and growing.

I'm curious, what HAS excited you about previous waves?  Is it designs or cards or possibilities or what?

I think I'm just easily pleased.  With the exception of a few 'known' ships (the Falcon, as an example) I don't know that many of the ships have actually excited me conceptually, but I seem to enjoy (to differing levels) each wave because of the variety, the additions to the game and the implied sign that the game is healthy and growing.

I'm curious, what HAS excited you about previous waves?  Is it designs or cards or possibilities or what?

The Pilots and upgrades for the Special Forces TIE and what the Shadow Caster does for applying tractor tokens without the cannon. All stuff revealed within the last fourish weeks not on initial reveal. I was only interested in what the mobile arc on the Castor when it was first spoiled not even in the TIE.

Tuggy is winning me a bit now though. I really wanted to wait for the new Shuttle til later but I'll keep an eye on it. Part of me really doesn't like another Rebel ship with only unique pilots and that it's a ship another faction uses already. I didn't mind the ARC being in X-Wing but nothing in that expansion made me want to have it. Even the Seismic Torpedoes and I love blowing things up.

GREAT GLORY AND GADDAM GLADNESS... REN-BAT... REN-BAT!!!

IMP%2BKYLO%2BREN.png Ghostly_Skull.gif IMP%2BFO%2BSHUTTLE%2BUPSILON%2BB.PNG 37.gif

CpHQenbWIAAqmU4.jpg

I will admit, not a big fan of the Rebel TIE, but at least FFG did do right by making all pilots unique. Rebel TIE swarm just screams EPIC Cheese for me.

Good to see more TFA stuff as it was to be expected. Still missing those rebel recon shuttles but as of now all the main ships of TFA are now in X-wing. I speculate wave 11 or 12 will have those Rouge 1 ships in it.

Not going to lie, my first reaction to the quad was a disbelieveing "...noooooo way"

But that was soon followed by "I HAVE to make this work somehow"

I have a real soft spot for anomalies such as the star viper and K wing, and the quad is VERY much an anomaly

The fact that there's probably a godlike blocker beneath what is easily the most adorably pathetic looking ship in the game just makes me grin ear to ear

It's got so much character for its five seconds of screen time :P

I've been waiting for the Upsilon and Quadjumper since pouring over the Incredible Cross Sections book after TFA! I'm super excited for them both.

Sabine's TIE is a surprise, I expected the Resistance transport. But I like the direction they're heading with rebels, giving them ships with entirely unique pilots. And I'm super excited to have Ashoka and Rex in the game!

Plus more Rebel ships that can take illicits makes me very, very happy.

Between plutt, tbeams and BMSTs, I might never actually have to attack :P

BMSTs?

Black Market Slicer Tools.

It's a 1 point illicit upgrade that comes with the ShadowCaster. It allows you to pick an enemy with stress at range 1-2. You roll a red die. If you get a hit or a crit you remove their stress token and deal them a facedown damage card.

Edited by WWHSD