Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Which Wave 10 are you excited for?

Ok pick which ship is excitement for you.

I think the Shuttle is just dirty, followed by the Rebel Tie which is going to make for some great Swarm lists or a perfect pick when your at 85 points in a list.

Not super excited about Scum but never really have been.

Edit the Shuttle can max out 8 damage in a turn. Its going to make things disappear with a good block. More Excited now then ever for the imp reign.  

Edited by Cubanboy

Quad Jumper with knife fighter dial.....

I think the Quad and the Fang Fighters are going to wreck people. If you have a slow moving blocker that can mess up opp ships its going to pair with the Fang on an attack run.

guarantee if the ps2 upsilon shuttle is 24-25pts it will replace the palpmobile. At 32/33pts with palp on board handing out a free action (before PTL btw, which means the BB8 + PTL shenanigans are coming to palpaces!! /shutter) being slightly tankier and more than likely a better dial since it has a 2bank green revealed.

Might force a budget ace (bareboned OL) instead of 2 powerhouse aces, but like anyone is going to complain about that for a better palpmobile + a BB8 shenanigans ace.

Quadjumper...did my own cards for it a while ago to go with the MicroMachines model which is almost the right size, with all speed 1 and stop, and lots of red 2, but not reverse as it didn't exist...special tractor abilities and add-on weapons as per the cross-sections book...

...but I can understand why most here won't be keen...I guess it's a bit of a sop for 'fly casual' - let's face it, it's so casual the pilot probably drives with one arm on the window frame  :)  ;)

Edited by ianmiddy

guarantee if the ps2 upsilon shuttle is 24-25pts it will replace the palpmobile. At 32/33pts with palp on board handing out a free action (before PTL btw, which means the BB8 + PTL shenanigans are coming to palpaces!! /shutter) being slightly tankier and more than likely a better dial since it has a 2bank green revealed.

Might force a budget ace (bareboned OL) instead of 2 powerhouse aces, but like anyone is going to complain about that for a better palpmobile + a BB8 shenanigans ace.

I hope the cost is 25.

I hope the cost is 25.

There's zero chance of that.  Zero.

Dear god i didnt even realize the severity of my last comment.

BB8 shenanigans are coming to palpaces....

Upsilon activates at PS2 and dishes out a free action to *insert ace here* at range 1-2. Said ace does an action, then PTL's off it to get stressed for a 2nd action and when he activates he destresses with a green move and does a THIRD MOVE

omg...thats just mean...it even makes T70s pretty mean when they do it but thats a pretty mild ship so it goes under the radar alot.

Soontir with Focus action, Evade action, Focus from pilot skill, destress into a free boost/barrelroll ... and not stressed for next round in case he needs a white move....owww... owwwwww...

QUADJUMPER!!! :D I know I know... it's a freaking tug boat and was destroyed after 3 seconds of screen time... I just LOVE the design for some reason and always wondered what it would have been like in space... Just look at those 4 massive engines and the amazing cockpit windows... if nothing else I just get a few to put on my shelve and paint the sh** out of them :D

But I'm generally very excited every time I see new ships. I just take all the positive and bury the negative comments in my head. I mean... you can still just choose what ships to play with right?? ;)

QUADJUMPER!!! :D I know I know... it's a freaking tug boat and was destroyed after 3 seconds of screen time... I just LOVE the design for some reason and always wondered what it would have been like in space... Just look at those 4 massive engines and the amazing cockpit windows... if nothing else I just get a few to put on my shelve and paint the sh** out of them :D

But I'm generally very excited every time I see new ships. I just take all the positive and bury the negative comments in my head. I mean... you can still just choose what ships to play with right?? ;)

Hmm... yes its on screen survivablity was a bit on the low side .... lol

I love Bwings hope this is the real scum bwing.   no shields but an extra green with killer knife fighting dial (reverse 1?)

I'm excited for the Wave 10 that didnt get previewed today, you know, a wave with a Tie-Ywing ugly, a Gunboat, and a Recon-Xwing model pack, that has a non-recon Xwing T-65 Xwing fix in it too

But I guess I will have to wait til september 30th for the Rogue One releases, at least it wil have the U-wing and maybe an interesting cool T-65 title.

The only thing I'm really excited about in this wave is Captain Rex Crew,and Ashoka.

Hmm... yes its on screen survivablity was a bit on the low side .... lol

I love Bwings hope this is the real scum bwing.   no shields but an extra green with killer knife fighting dial (reverse 1?)

g1a IS the real scum Bwing. This thing only has 2 attack, makes it harder to straight up joust and knifefight. That said, Im really excited to see whatcthey do with it. Thatts anlot of tractor tokens. And tech and crew upgrades, plus a small base bombslot finally

I am going to say Quadjumper I know alot of people don't like it but what if it has every 1 speed maneuver in reverse? That will be awesome!

Plus I love the tractor beam mechanic. If it can hand out free tractor beams I will be running it in lists.

Edited by Tanarri