Sign in to follow this  
pkreynolds

Rebel TIE Fighter swarms...

The whole idea of a TIE is that it's a cheap cheerful swarm ship that falls apart when you look at it. Having upgrades and shenanigans and making such a ship unique is... counter intuitive let's say.

Edited by Xerandar

Honestly, on one hand, being a fan of rebels, yay! I can fly that TIE fighter! my dreams have come true!

But  on the other hand, as a Rebel player....

ech? I mean really? I know were close to bottoming out for Rebels (see ARC-170), but a TIE fighter? We could have another aces box with phoenix a wings and a 5 atk dice B-wing proto that can only shoot every other round. Also, where's my T-65 fix?!? E-wing fix? more Y-wing pilots? Admiral Ackbar? ORS fix? Leias shuttle thingy from TFA? YT-2000 even? Ravens claw? (PLEASEEEEEEE) 

I guess the mouse is pulling a little more strings this year. I suppose Rogue one stuff (assuming we get any) won't be even in development until after the movie comes out, which is a shame really, because it should come out before, and FFG should be in the inner circle so they can get it right the first time, so we don't have another HOTR. (Don't get me wrong, I am in love with HOTR, but had FFG seen TFA before they began working on the box, we wouldn't need another card print and a PS jump.) (Also I feel PS for the entire T-70 line is forever ruined because of this. Thank goodness for VI and adaptability!)

Edited by FlyingAnchors

I guess the mouse is pulling a little more strings this year. I suppose Rogue one stuff (assuming we get any) won't be even in development until after the movie comes out, which is a shame really, because it should come out before, and FFG should be in the inner circle so they can get it right the first time, so we don't have another HOTR. (Don't get me wrong, I am in love with HOTR, but had FFG seen TFA before they began working on the box, we wouldn't need another card print and a PS jump.) (Also I feel PS for the entire T-70 line is forever ruined because of this. Thank goodness for VI and adaptability!)

FFG has confirmed that they have had more access to Rogue One stuff than they did for TFA. Now, they are still under the NDA, they will be unable to reveal their Rogue One products until everyone else is able to.