Sign in to follow this  
Cubanboy

Wave 10

swx-condition-reference.png!!!!!

swx60-ill-show-you-the-dark-side.png

swx51-unkar-plutt-crew.png

"Finally, the expansion includes all the tokens you need to fly it to battle, plus a maneuver dial with no fewer than six different speed "1" maneuvers."

swx60-kylo-ren-crew.png

swx59-sabines-masterpiece.png

OUTSTANDING Scum upgrades.

The dark side of the Force, mercenary greed, and heroic self-sacrifice all play their part in the conditions of X-Wing Wave X, as do three exciting new ships from The Force Awakens and Star Wars Rebels. What will happen when you bring these ships and conditions to the table? What will you discover?

The tenth wave of X-Wing starship expansions is scheduled to arrive to retailers in the fourth quarter of 2016!

So this comes out when HOTR comes out?

Edited by Cubanboy

Interesting - "I'll Show You the Dark Side" lets you deal critical damage through shields - you are dealt a faceup damage card instead of suffering critical damage. That could hurt!

Is that an EPIC action I see on the Upsilon shuttle? ...I don't know how I feel about that. They are either introducing actions from epic play into regular or this far-to-small ship is epic? hmm...

Or it has an action that can only be used in Epic play?

Interesting - "I'll Show You the Dark Side" lets you deal critical damage through shields - you are dealt a faceup damage card instead of suffering critical damage. That could hurt!

And it's a faceup damage card that you've chosen.

Did I misread? Pretty sure it said "when you are dealt critical damage..."