Sign in to follow this  
jeffc73

Vampires?

I hope they add the cool looking bat faced vampires to an expansion for this second edition. The first edition teaser card made us think that just maybe they had no faith in the game because the vampires never came? They should have. It was awesome, and so is this one.

I hope they add either actual Vampire, or a Star Vampire. Fire Vampire would be just plain boring.

Why? Don't you imagine Fire Vampires storming the mansions with Investigators with giant fire extinguishers running behind them trying to save the tapestry?

I hope they add either actual Vampire, or a Star Vampire. Fire Vampire would be just plain boring.

Why? Don't you imagine Fire Vampires storming the mansions with Investigators with giant fire extinguishers running behind them trying to save the tapestry?

I meant, boring in a vampire way :D

Oh, god! PLEASE no more fire!  :angry:

Accalorate discussions may lead to threads flaming... :P

A *spark* of healthy debate/argument is the *light* of your life, dont incinerate (insinuate) otherwise ;) I know you ember-ace discussion :)

..... this really was a terrible post wasnt it.... should be extinguished