Jump to content
Servant of Dante

2 Sisters of Battle Looking for a play by post Game

Recommended Posts

Late but willing. I'd love to join your game, I'd play a Sororitas, of the more kind, valorous variety.

 

Well there's a list already, but I'm not GMing a PbP with more than 3 people. Bogs things down too much.

 

Sorry.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I also just ask one of the Sisters to hold onto the hammer and accompany the armsman out into the hallway?

 

Certainly!

 

Late but willing. I'd love to join your game, I'd play a Sororitas, of the more kind, valorous variety.

Well there's a list already, but I'm not GMing a PbP with more than 3 people. Bogs things down too much.

 

Sorry man. I'd certainly love a bigger troupe, but on the other hand I can understand Doc's point. :/

Edited by Lynata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Could I also just ask one of the Sisters to hold onto the hammer and accompany the armsman out into the hallway?

 

Certainly!

 

Late but willing. I'd love to join your game, I'd play a Sororitas, of the more kind, valorous variety.

Well there's a list already, but I'm not GMing a PbP with more than 3 people. Bogs things down too much.

 

Sorry man. I'd certainly love a bigger troupe, but on the other hand I can understand Doc's point. :/

Yeah, it would be fun, but it is Doc's game (and I can't say I disagree with his reasoning).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OK, now I just have to bring this up here (I'm only including posts by me and the GM (Cryptix). This is from the PbP on another site where Inellia is my PC:

((OK, so I don't know if we're supposed to be going in initiative or what, but since Cryptix has not called for Initiative rolls, I'm going to act))

 

After a few seconds, Inellia's eyes widen behind the face plate of her helmet. Under her breath the Sister mutters, "this is going to get interesting."

 

She yells, "Don't shoot anyone! She's not a witch!" over both the internal armour vox network and her armours external vox. Shutting off external vox casters, Inellia continues, "Brother Faramond, do secure the mother. I do want to speak with her, but do not to harm her, she has done nothing wrong . . . that I can tell. 

 

"Librarian Bessor, you will want to remain within the structure for the time being."

 

Switching to her external vox and lowering her pistol Inellia grimaces and moves toward the eerie child and attempting to grab her by the shoulder with her free hand. Addressing the mother she says, "ma'am, please don't shout. We are not going to harm you or your child," she glaces at the Templar before continuing, "though I would appreciate it if you would answer a few questions for me."

 

After her immediate concerns are addressed, the Sister switches once more to internal vox only, "it appears that the girl manifests the Pariah gene."

 

Staring grimly into the girl's eyes, the Sister responds to the Templar, "The Forge Father in the armoury mentioned Daemons and Grey Knights. There may be a good deal of psychic power on this planet. A Pariah might be a valuable asset. In any case, she will be useful someday. If I don't take her, someone else will, eventually."

 

Inellia hands the child over to the Templar, "Please take her off a distance. Away from the structure, of course." As Brother Faramond moves away ((I'll edit this if he decides not to move away)) the Sister says, still using internal communication, "thank you. Her proximity would only complicate things."

 

Inellia removes her helmet and stares straight faced at the kneeling woman, "I am Sister Inellia of the Order of the Valorous Heart. I will be asking you some questions. If you answer them thoroughly and truthfully, you will be spared unnecessary pain . . . "

 

((Inellia is going to interrogate the alleged mother without using her Excruciator Kit (for now). {removed unnecessary text} ))

 

Willpower 62 + 20 (Interrogation skill) = 82

Roll:

Roll: 89 (fail), spending 1 Fate Point to re-roll, Re-roll: 98 (fail) note that the first roll would have failed even if Inellia was wearing her helmet))

 

Inellia stares in shock. The shot had missed the woman entirely. She looks at her pistol, and back to the woman. Then she grabs her by the shoulder, saying, "You will speak of this to no one. I do not know why you are still alive, but next time I will not miss.

 

((Note that Inellia is immune to Intimidation and Fear, so her hands where not shaking))

 

She locks her helmet back over her head and addresses the killteam, "I will discuss the child's future with your Inquisitor when we return from our deployment. Until then, she is under my jurisdiction," after a brief pause, she continues, "

 

"Librarian Bessor, how close can you be to the girl without suffering any ill effects? I would prefer to take her with us."

 

Inellia moves back around the building to the front and over to where the Templar stands with the girl, dragging Celestine with her. Nodding to the Astartes, she keeps her hand on Celestine's shoulder, not letting her reach her child.

 

 

Me: Emperor's Armpits! 

Edited by Servant of Dante

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The GM doesn't give you the Surprised bonus (+20) to attacking enemies like that, and your gun doesn't have a Red-Dot Sight, AND you didn't get an Aim action first?

Sounds miraculous to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The GM doesn't give you the Surprised bonus (+20) to attacking enemies like that, and your gun doesn't have a Red-Dot Sight, AND you didn't get an Aim action first?

Sounds miraculous to me.

Those would be oversights on my end, if anything :) I just made my roll preemptively assuming I wouldn't miss (I was hoping to keep the game moving so I didn't ask about modifiers)

And Weasels, you said Esteia and Inellia. Did you mean Estelia and Ariel (Ariel is Lynata's character)?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess I'll wait until both of them leave now lol.

Gah! Sorry for taking so long to make a post. It just keeps slipping my mind, and I was feeling a bit burnt out today (probably lack of sleep + 3 consecutive games of 40k).

 

Anyway, sorry for holding things up.

Edited by Servant of Dante

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...