Judgement Dave

Petition Asking FFG to Provide a UGC Scenario Editor for Mansions of Madness e2

Why we still don't have it!?

I'm signing for every person who played with me. We are so desperate that we're making cards for mythos randomization and monster actions and crafting our own puzzles ... but why? Please help us with the editor, we don't want to do all that really! But we want a game that lives because we love it, not only because we can buy a new expansion. We'll buy it anyway!

Guys,

creating mock accounts to sign the petition will only cause this petition to be complete crap. On this page there are 6 posts created by 6 different users whose profile was created on the same day and time they made their only post here and who never logged back afterwards. Don't do this. I've got no idea of whether the company will finally release the editor the community is asking (probably not at this point, a lot of time passed AND we have a custom editor developed by another user), but in any case if we want to have at least a chance, the "autographs" must be significant.

Thanks for understanding.

Good idea. I back this.

It would be cool too, not only to create own scenarios, but, if it were possible to play self-made scenarios from other designers.

Creating the digital app developer for the community would be incredible.  I would support such functionality, and would likely contribute by submitting a developed scenario of my own creation!