Judgement Dave

Petition Asking FFG to Provide a UGC Scenario Editor for Mansions of Madness e2

signed!

(Oh, and just in case ... if someone at FFG should happen to worry about future DLC sales: I really don't think they have to. This is an enthusiast product anyway, not a 15 EUR casual card game. I'd bet most of those who bought and liked the base game will get everything released by FFG for it anyway. That's just the way enthusiastic boardgamers like myself work.;) )

I would like this.

I understand this would in a way be in direct competition to DLC, but it increases enthusiasm among gamers (giving the game an extended lifespan and makes it easier to sell expansions) and all that is needed from FFG is to make the DLC they do release of high quality (which it should be anyway!). Or, it needs to be of better quality than what one lone geek can come up with in his or her spare time, often with little input from others or access to dedicated playtesters. 

Honestly I'm fine with FFG leaving this to the fans. BruceGL's Valkyre is probably already better than what FFG would deliver. Also fan projects are less limited by preconceived notions of what the game can be be. For example FFG doesn't support campaigns, but Valkyre can.  

1 hour ago, err404 said:

Honestly I'm fine with FFG leaving this to the fans. BruceGL's Valkyre is probably already better than what FFG would deliver. Also fan projects are less limited by preconceived notions of what the game can be be. For example FFG doesn't support campaigns, but Valkyre can.  

Doesn't support campaigns yet. I do hope it's just a momentary phase (Descent has campaigns, so, it's certainly possible to implement)