Judgement Dave

Petition Asking FFG to Provide a UGC Scenario Editor for Mansions of Madness e2

I am usually not the guy who writes into forums. However, I need to sign this one. I hope you see the potential that you give your own game by allowing fan made content. You will elevate this boardgame to the next level of board gaming.

Signed !

This sounds like a must have to me : 100$ is really expensive for only 4 scenarios totaling 8.5 to 13 hours of gameplay and I wouldn't recommend the game to other players without the ability to play UGC scenarios, since the official V2 scenarios have much lower replay value than those from V1.

My friend gifted this game to me for the holiday and we all love it. We have binged through all but one of the scenarios and will soon take the plunge on the dlc. I have also already ordered the tile packs and will pick up the expansion as soon as it drops. Would love to see UGC. Keep up the good work FFG!

Signed ! I've acquired the french version of Mansion of Madness 2e. I'm very disappointed because the app contains only 4 scenarios... FFG should develop a mission editor: this 2e boardgame will become à great sandbox (like the v1). Thank you in advance.

I would love an editor. I'd even settle for a web, or steam workshop, version only. My friends and I have played through all the scenarios and are starting to get a bit tired with the current content. Fan based scenarios would help us maintain interest until more expansions are released. I'll gladly pay for the official, and more polished scenarios, just as I buy DLC for PC-games that has mod support.