Judgement Dave

Petition Asking FFG to Provide a UGC Scenario Editor for Mansions of Madness e2

Signed.

I think this may be possible.

In reality have they not already created a scenario editor in which to write their own scenarios?

Of course, theirs is probably not user friendly to the layman but still, a glimmer of hope exists that a friendly UI could be 'slapped' on top.

Signed.

I would love this. And FFG, you could grab the people who now say they're not gonna buy the 2nd edition because it so far only has 4 scenarios (regardless of the ones that will be available soon). 

Edited by Polda

Signed with gusto! With 2e being app driven, it seems to me a lost opportunity to not include a scenario creation utility for UCG.

If you're going to embrace new technology, do it across the board (pun intended).

Edited by Talos

I am new to the game, but this just sounds like an amazing idea to increase the play-ability of the game and keeping it fresh and exciting. Marketing wise it seems sound as additional tiles and creatures and investigators will be added in expansions, that then can be used for further scenario creations. I personally have no problem paying for an additional app to make nightmares come true.

Yes, please.  The only thing holding this game back is the limited number of scenarios available in the app.  Throw open the door to UGC, and this would be my favorite boardgame ever made.